21-Ruin

Look at how proud my baby looks! ^^^

***

~Emily~

It's been a few weeks since Katie found out that me and Shawn are a thing. We haven't really talked much, and I feel like we're drifting apart. I talk to Shawn about it often, and he always thinks it's his fault. Of course I tell him that it's not, but he never believes me, and feels awful every time. It's Saturday today and Shawn is coming over because I'm home alone. I heard a knock on the door, before getting off he couch and opening it.

"Hey, Baby." I smiled, kissing Shawn's lips quickly.

"Hey, Beautiful." He replied, walking in.

We went into the living room, sitting on the couch together. He draped his arm over my shoulders, and laid his head on mine, as I leaned against him.

"How are things with you and Katie?" He asked, playing with my hair.

"I don't know, honestly. We haven't talked in a while. I feel like she's avoiding me." I said, intertwining our fingers together.

"I'm sorry, Baby. This all my fault. I should've been more careful." He sighed, looking down.

"Shawn, stop it. For the millionth time, this isn't your fault, Babe." I told him, lifting his head up.

"But I ruined your friendship. She was your best friend, Emily, and I ruined it for you." He whispered the last part, as a single tear fell down his cheek.

"Aww, Baby, please don't cry. You didn't ruin anything." I said, wiping his cheek with my thumb, and pulling him into a tight hug.

He buried his head into my neck, letting out a shaky sigh. I played with his hair, rocking us back and forth in a comforting manner. He held onto me tightly, as his soft breaths tickled my neck. Soon enough, I heard soft snores escaping his lips. I giggled, laying back on the couch, as he snuggled closer to me. I gently ran my fingers through his hair, as he continued to sleep on my chest. I watched TV for about an hour, before receiving a text message.

Mom- We're on our way home. Be there in about 10 minutes. ❤

Great. That means I have to wake up Shawn. I looked down at him, smiling.

"Shawn, you gotta wake up." I whispered, shaking him lightly, and giggling when he groaned.

"Babe, my parents will be home in 10 minutes." I said, and he sighed.

"Tell them that you're staying the night at Katie's house, so you can come to my house and we can still cuddle." He mumbled, placing soft kisses on my neck.

"Alright, fine." I laughed, texting my mom.

"She said I can go." I added, and I could feel him smile against my skin.

He got up, slowly, and pulled me up with him. I packed an overnight bag and we walked over to Shawn's house. We went into his room, and Shawn flopped down on the bed, pulling me down with him. I laughed, cuddling up to Shawn's chest. He wrapped his arms around me, and I rested my head on his chest.

"I love you, Babygirl." He whispered, holding me tighter.

"I love you too, Handsome." I replied, sitting up and placing a soft kiss on his lips.

***
This chapter is cute!!! Thanks for reading! Love you guys! ❤❤❤