17-Dances

~Shawn~

After hearing about Emily getting bullied, I knew that I had to do something about it. I couldn't just leave it, and I promised her that I would do something about it. Today is Monday, and I was going to anything to help her. She came to class extra early this morning. I watched her as she came in, setting her books on her desk, and walking over to me.

"Hey, Baby." I said, hugging her.

"Hey." She mumbled, burying her head in my chest, and sighing.

"You alright, Love?" I asked, already knowing she wasn't.

She just shrugged, staying silent, and keeping her arms wrapped tightly around my torso. I sighed, resting my head in hers, and stroking her hair. We stayed like this for a few minutes, before she pulled back, placing her lips on mine. I was surprised at first, but then kissed back.

"Woah, What was that for?" I asked, after we pulled back.

"Just for being you." She smiled.

"Hey, there's that beautiful smile I love." I said, holding her waist, as she blushed.

"I love you." She replied.

"I love you, too, Babygirl." I mumbled against her forehead, before placing a soft kiss there.

Soon enough, students started making their way into class. I waited until everyone was seated, before speaking.

"Alright class, I've heard that there have been some problems lately."

~Emily~

"Alright class, I've heard that there have been some problems lately." Shawn said, causing me to glance up at him.

"I just want to make it known that there will be absolutely no bullying in this school, especially in this classroom. If I see anyone bullying, teasing, or being a bully in any way, then you will be sent straight to the principal, with a serious punishment. Is that clear?" He continued, sternly.

Everyone nodded, and Shawn continued on with the class. He would take an occasional glance at me, just to make sure that I was okay. I love how much he cares about me.

*After Class*

I walked over to Shawn desk, where he was sitting with his chin resting on his palm. I sat on the edge of his desk, as he looked up at me.

"Thank you." I said, running my fingers through his hair.

"Anything for you, Princess." He replied, standing up.

He stood in front of me, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. School was over, so nobody would walk in. He started swaying back and forth, humming "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran, into my ear. He danced around the room, and I placed soft kisses all over his neck. I rested my head on his shoulder, and started drifting off to sleep. Soon enough I was. I got woken up by Shawn whispering my name, and kissing all over my face.

"Shawn, stop..." I groaned, burying my head into the crook of his neck.

"We gotta go, Babe. We've been at the school for 30 extra minutes." He said, laughing a little.

He set me down on a desk, and went to the door, making sure that nobody was there. He walked back over to where I was laying, and picked me up, bridal style. I immediately relaxed under his touch, cuddling up to his chest. He carried me out to my car, thankfully nobody saw us. I was sat in the driver seat, where I was forced to wake up. I looked up at Shawn, and smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Love." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Okay, I love you, Handsome." I replied, yawning.

"I love you, too, Baby." He smiled, leaning down and placing a soft kiss on my lips.

We pulled back, and I waved, as I closed my door, and drove off.

***
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating this book for so long! I promise I'll start again! Thanks for reading! Love you! Xoxo ~Mom ❤