5-Nothing is going to happen

Thanks for 50 reads!

***

~Emily~

Mr. Mendes has been tutoring me for the last couple of weeks, and I don't think my little crush on him is ever going away. We are getting friendlier and friendlier. Right now, I'm on my way to history class, with Katie by my side.

"So how are thing going with Mr. Hottie Mendes?" She asked me, causing me to blush.

"He's just tutoring me, not anything more than that!" I said, and she sent me an 'Are you serious right now' look.

"Whatever." She replied, walking ahead.

I followed her, walking in and going to my seat. I took a quick glance at Mr. Mendes, who was wearing a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow, which exposed part of his tattoo. His hair was put up into a quiff, and he had his usual black skinny jeans, and Vans. The whole outfit just made him look perfect. Katie caught me staring at him, and laughed.

"Emily, could you please stay after class?" Mr. Mendes asked,snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Y-Yeah." I replied.

I looked at Katie and she had a huge smirk on her face.

"He's so into you!" She whispered, and I rolled my eyes.

"No he's not!" I whispered back.

"You keep telling yourself that! Tell me if he's a good kisser!" She laughed, and I blushed a little.

"Nothing is going to happen..." I mumbled but she didn't hear me.

***
Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! Follow us for more! Love you!