Making friends

Začať od začiatku

(y/n): Yeah about that, Yang you have some on your boot.

Yang: gross gross gross gross gross!
(y/n): Don't bring it to us!!!
Ruby: Get away, get away get away!!!

And so Ruby and I ran away from Yang for the rest of the flight to Beacon. Well almost the whole flight, eventually she got a piece of paper from god knows where, and got the puke off of her shoe.

We tried to get out as one of the first, however 'vomit boy' came by, and we spontaneously let him leave first. First thing he did was go and find a trashcan, so he could vomit all he wanted. As we walked out, we just had to wait up and take in the beauty of Beacon.

(y/n): Who would've thought that a school could intrigue me.
Yang: Neither did I, but the view from Vale has got nothing on this!

Ruby than turned into a childish drawing of herself, and started fangirling about some weapons. Yeah, they are cool weapons indeed but I don't change into an alternate me when I see something cool...
As Yang and I noticed that she wanted to follow some of them, we both grabbed her hood and made sure that she couldn't leave us.

(y/n): Easy there, ruby.
Yang: Yeah, they're just weapons.
Ruby: JUST weapons! They're an extension of ourselves, a part of us. OH so cool!
Yang: Well why can't you swoon about your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?
Ruby: Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose, I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better.
Yang: Ruby, come on. Why don't you go and try make some friends of your own.
(y/n): I'll have you know she met me without you.
Ruby: Besides, why would I need friends if I have you.
Yang: Well actually my friends are here now, so I gottagocathcupbye!

Ruby: Wait where are you going?! Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? Do we have dorms? I don't know what I'm doing...

And then she fell into someone's luggage...

???: What are you doing?!

And now the spoiled owner is going to yell at her. Great start!

Ruby: Sorry
???: Sorry?! Do you have any idea of the damage you could have caused?!
(y/n): Well, obviously not.
???: Thank -
(y/n): But that doesn't give you the right to be so mad at her.

Ruby then handed her some luggage, which the girl opened.

???: Give me that! This is dust, mined and purified from the Schnee quarry.
Ruby: Uhhh...
???: What are you, Brain-dead? Dust! Fire, water, lightning energy.

With every word she shook the bottle in her hands, which seemed to leak some dust. This leaked dust floated towards Ruby, who seemed to have a hard time trying not to sneeze.

???: Are you even listening to me? Is any of this sinking in? What do you have to say for yourself?!
(y/n): If I were you I'd take a step backwards.
???: Why you?!

She seemed to think that I meant back off for some reason. Oh well, her loss. As I stepped back I tried to explain.

(y/n): I meant that ---

And Ruby sneezed, which lead to a huge explosion with some fire, ice and electricity... Oh look, the bottle flew out her hand! Is there a chance that that annoying girl flew away too.

???: UNBELIEVABLE! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about.

And there goes my chance on a relaxing day......

Ruby: I'm really REALLY sorry.
???: You complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?
(y/n): Enough!!!
???: And who might you even be?!
(y/n): Just someone who is annoyed about you being so incredibly loud! Here's a small hint princess, next time you get mad at someone for some childish reason, just take the apology and walk away.
Ruby: And I said I was sorry princess!!!