Chapter 50- Youth

Start from the beginning

"... *Sigh* Fools..." Izana muttered under his breath, but it was barely audioable for the others.

"What did you-" Zen's eyebrows furrowed.

"I would not of had imagined you of all
people— Zen to not use your brain! How disapointing." Izana stated, arms crossed.

"I-"

"You six speak as if you are forgetting someone. Someone who keeps fighting a battle all on their lonesome. They suffer emotionally, mentally and physically." Izana turned to glare at everyone, eyeing Ryu whose face did not hold a good complexion.

"....." Everyone remained silent, realizing the words that Izana spoke of, hearts trembling in sharp guilt.

"Akuma..." They all whispered at once except for Ryu.

"Ryu." Izana called out to, earning a hesitant response. "Why don't you share your thoughts? It looks as if you'll grow more pale if you do not speak and let loose your emotions from that bottle of yours." Izana suggested, but the tone he used was more like a command. Ryu nodded his head, taking a deep breath.

"I-I've been wanting to say this for awhile, but I was too scared to mention anything... I think that Akuma is v-very lonely despite being here. That she isn't able to rely on someone here completely because we are m-more focused on K-Kiroyuki... But, from earlier when we cornered her... I think the wall between us and her only grew taller and wider. We scared her and now I think she'll be even more lonely now..." Ryu exhaled, unable to make eye contact with anyone.

"Ryu..." Obi muttered under his breath, amazed at how Ryu was able to express himself in such way.

"..... Follow me." Izana ordered, opening the door to exit out of the study, having the others follow. "I wasn't suppose to help you six, but there was a bend in the rules from her, herself." Izana said, walking down the hall, making to sure be cautious of what he said around each corner they turned.

"So Akuma did meet you before we came to you?" Shirayuki questioned.

"Yes, Akuma did. She said you six inquired of her knowledge and ended up spilling out a bit too much. I suppose she also told you of her past and connection to Kiroyuki?" Izana quickly eyed the group's facial expression, seeing the guilt plastered onto their young faces.

"It was an accidental confession of her history." Obi replied, thinking back to the broken and torn girl who wept and jumped off the balcony not too long ago.

"Wait a second." Zen said. "Isn't this the direction to your chambers, Lord brother?" Zen asked, eyes confused, yet still concerned.

"Yes, we are heading to my chambers. And please do not make any unnecessary noises when we enter." Izana ordered. "And try to refrain yourself from screaming at all cost."

"Screaming?" Kiki questioned.

"Yes, screaming." Izana repeated his words, opening the door to the chambers, having them walk towards his bedroom.

"*Gasp* Akuma-" Shirayuki was about to call out to the girl whose long and light pink-red hair stood out, spread across the pillows and bed. Luckily, she caught herself from from shouting.

"What is Akuma doing here?!" Obi hushed his voice harshly, noticing how silent Ryu was and how his figure stood motionless like a firm rock.

"... Izana... What are these markings on her neck...?" Ryu monotonously said, eyes wavering.

"What?!" Izana hurriedly rushed next to the bedside, eyes widened with panic.

"What the hell is that thing?! It's glowing?" Obi stated, blood turning cold.