"We have an audience remember," she said as he shrugged twirling her around.
"I seem to forget whenever I am with you love," he said sincerely as she smiled shyly.
Looking at the crowd surrounding them he saw a look of longing from some of the male guests making him pull her closer. A gesture she did not miss as she smirked at the fact that she knew she was the envy of most if not all the woman in that room.

"Making the big boys drool," he whispered for her ears as she chuckled admiring his dancing skills.
"Look who is talking," she countered as he smirked.
"It's not my fault," he said with an innocent look making her laugh at his expression.
Looking away from her a simple nod invited several couples to join them.

"Do you always command a room even in foreign lands?"
"It would be an insult if I am not given my due respect. My title expects it and besides I am forking out a good chunk of my money to fill their stomachs with food," he said.
"Hmmm I remember your talk about that 'filth', but your wealth must be downright disgusting," she said making him roar in laughter."

"I might be disgustingly wealthy but you cannot compare to all that and I am sure everyone here already knows, judging from the whispers I can see transpiring around us," he said looking into her eyes as he led her back up to their table.

"So this is how the other one percent live," she stated getting no response from him.
Calling over one of the numerous servants on standby he whispered into the mans ear before he disappeared. A trolley was wheeled in but she was too distracted to see this.
She watched in awe as a screen closed off her view of the dance floor giving them privacy before it became transparent for them to see the floor.
"They can't see us," he said as she felt his breath against her cheek. "Dessert?" He asked everyone as he nodded at the man to uncover the multiple trays.
"I will have a cup of coffee, thank you," Tate said not in favor of anything sweet whilst his wife chose the chocolate cake.

Selecting the ice-cream she thanked the server as he set the plate in front of her.
"Are you not having anything?" Rudo asked as the trolley was wheeled away.
Munya simply shrugged no as she looked at her plate.
"You can have some of my ice cream," she said as he smiled at her wondering how a person like her still existed.

Forgetting about their guests she lifted a spoonful of the delight to his lips as he accepted her offer with pleasure looking into her eyes. She smiled as she saw his eyes appear golden.
"Everything is ready your highness," a servant said in a low whisper.
"Excuse us," Munya said reaching for her hand helping her up.
Looking at him in question she stood up as he chuckled at her seeing the look of longing she had as she looked at her ice-cream.
"There is more for you where we are going," he whispered looking at her friends, giving Tate a slight nod which he acknowledged.

Ano however looked pretty much jealous. Placing his hand around her waist he led her away from the couple as Tate waved goodbye before looking at the guests.
"You still don't like her I see," Tate said to his wife. Ano was about to speak but stopped when they saw Rudo rushing back to get her ice cream smiling at the couple before leaving.
"What's not to like she is still the perfect woman in your eyes after all."
"Ano...," he warned with a glare making her roll her eyes as she stabbed her cake with her fork.

-----

"Oh my gosh," she whispered looking around her to find Munya on his knees.
Looking at the chair before then he helped her into the seat before a maid brought a bowl of warm soapy water. Removing her shoes he placed her feet in the bowl as he gently washed them seeing her relax. Wiping the water away he took some oil before he started massaging her feet watching her close her eyes in pleasure.

"Let me," She whispered as he stood up watching her go on her knees to reciprocate his earlier actions as he watched her in fascination.
Taking her hand they walked on top of the soft pillows sinking into the comfort.