fifteen

"It's classic

"It's classic. She loves someone else,"
***

Jesus.

Devin was extremely attractive and now he's gone. Hopefully I'll see him again. I really want to. Christ, now I'm sounding like a weird stalker. I take a deep breath and then walk back up to Stephen's office.

I knock on his door.

"Come in,"

I open the door and place the sandwich on his desk. He looks up at me and then stands. He grabs the plate and looks at the sandwich on it.

"Thank you," he gives me a small smile and I return it.

He walks out of the office, sandwich in hand. I furrow my eyebrows and then follow him. He goes to the kitchen and I follow him. He sits down and begins to eat.

Oh, he wanted to eat in the kitchen. #awkward.

Stephen obviously notes my expression because he stops chewing for a minute.

"I don't like to work and eat at the same time," he explains.

I nod my head. It made sense but I always ate and worked at the same time. Whenever I was doing my homework I had some sort of snack next me. I used to have full meals while doing homework but then my teach complained about the mustard stains on my paper.

It had only happened one but ever since then I had only eaten small snacks and then saved my full meals for the my break in between.

I grab a cookie from the other day and begin to munch on it. Once I finish that one, I grab another and begin to eat that.

"Baby doll,"

His voice brought me from my thoughts and I look up at him. He walks up to me smirking and I chew slowly. Once he is in front of me , he takes his thumb and wipes some chocolate frosting from the corner of my mouth. Stephen takes his thumb and licks it.

My eyes widen and he laughs.

Oh my lord.

Once we finish our food, he takes me back up to his office. About an hour after he resumes working, boredom takes over me. I couldn't just sit in his office while he does work all the time. If he didn't murder me, I'd die of boredom.

"Um, Stephen?" I say.

"Babydoll?" he looks up from his papers.

"Is there any chance that I could do something but sit in here?"

He thinks to himself for a while before an idea comes to his mind.

"Come with me," he says and I follow him to the bedroom. What is he doing? My heart beat starts to speed up and I panic.

He goes into the closet and takes out and bag. He hands it to me.

"Change into this."

I take the bag hesitantly and head to the bathroom. I lock the door and change. It's a plain purple bikini.

I look at myself in the mirror and take a deep breath

I look at myself in the mirror and take a deep breath. I open the door and Stephen looks at me.

"Damn baby doll."

I noticed that he has changed into a pair of black swimming shorts. He stalks up to me and I back up to come in contact with the bathroom door.

Facepalm.

Stephen put his hands on the door, on either side of me and leans down so my nose is touching his.

I turn my head and look at his hand. I had never realized that his tattoos reached down so far. They came half way up the back of his hand. My mother had absolutely despised tattoos. She had said something about people treating their bodies like bulletin boards but I never agreed with her.

I thought tattoos were cool. I didn't think I'd ever get one, unless I had some huge deep meaning behind it. I am also deathly afraid of needles.

I felt his warm breath fan over my neck and I feel my heartbeat increase. I take a deep breath and then look at him again. He brings his face closer, his lips hovering above mine.

Stephen slowly presses his lips against mine and I am still. My lips slowly kiss back but then I pull away.

Oh my god. I didn't.

He didn't make another attempt to kiss me.

Stephen guides me to a part of the house I have never been before. It's a living room with a large TV and two soft looking black couches. In the room, there are a set of two white doors. He opens the door and which leads to the balcony and little ahead of the balcony is a pool.

 He opens the door and which leads to the balcony and little ahead of the balcony is a pool

It's beautiful. I loved swimming.

We head down to the pool and Stephen flashes me a smile before jumping in. The splash he creates gets water everywhere, including on me. He rises from the bottom and shakes his head to get the water out of his face before smiling again at me.

"Come here baby doll," he says. I look around the pool and before running and jumping in. Water surrounds me and I kick my feet so that I am back up to the surface. The water is a bit cold, but not cold enough that I want to stop and get out.

I look around the pool and I don't see Stephen. I even look in the water and I don't see him. I move to the shallow end and scream when I feel someone pick me up. Stephen turns me around so that I am facing him and he chuckles while I pout at him.

"Don't be like that baby doll." Stephen teases. He quickly picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist and puts my arms around his neck. He holds onto my butt and my face turns red.

He slowly brings his head to my face and soon his forehead is resting on mine. The sun is shining on my back and I get very warm, not only from the sun but from the heat of his body.

He kisses me slowly.

I feel indifferent about it but I feel myself blush when he pulls away.

"Fuck kitten. You have a nice ass."

EDIT: I changed the swim suit because the one I had originally chosen was awful