three

Favorite food? ***

Favorite food?
***

A mischievous smile plays on his face and I try to back away. But I remember I am against a door.

Facepalm.

He picks me up swiftly and I am thrown over his shoulder. I know my gray undies are on display. I struggle and squirm in his grip.

"Let me go!" I said.

Instead, he just slaps my bottom which causes me shriek. I hear him chuckle.

I try to get down again, but I do not succeed. He takes me into his bedroom. He going to rape me! He's going to rape me!

"Let me go! Let me go please!" I say again.

He threw me on the bed and I crawl away. I get off the bed rush to the bathroom. I saw him coming towards me so I lock the door. I place my hand on my chest to try and calm myself self.

There's an overwhelming feeling in my throat and I can't help the tears that fall down my face. I just wanted to go home.

He loudly knocks on the door and I jump.

"Open the door baby doll," he says angrily.

I back away from the door and shake my head at it. I sit down on the cold tile floor and bring my knees to my chest. Sobs racked through my body. I hated this. I hated it with every fiber in my body.

"Fine," I heard him mutter angrily and before I know it he broke the door down. How did he do that!

He is seething. He stares at me and smirks evilly when he sees me cower. He pulls me out of the bathroom and throws me on the bed again but he holds me down.

He grabs my hips tightly and I cry out in pain.

"Don't run away from me again baby doll. Do you understand me."

"Let go. Please, you are hurting me!" I protest. My tears blur my vision and I try to wipe them away but he held my arms down with his.

"Do you understand!" he growls, his teeth grit.

I nod quickly and let out a cry again as he tightens his grip. That must have brought him out of whatever daze he was in and let go of me. His face softens and he looks at my hips and arms that now had red handprints on them.

He brings his eyes back up to my tear-stained face. He gets off me and off the bed. I slowly sit up and he again pulls me to him.

"Do-don't touch m-me," I stuttered. But he didn't listen and continued to hold me.

He kisses my forehead.

"I'm sorry, baby doll, so sorry."