After Math

Izukus P.O.V

As i woke up my vision was a bit blurry and I felt groggy. I turned my head to the right and saw Todoroki sleeping soundly. I then locked up and i saw it was past 6. I missed all of the fights. Aw im kinda bummed out i didn't get to see the fights but oh well can't change the past. I just hope uraraka and Shòji are ik. Maybe I should ask todo-chan but he looks so peaceful will his sleeping. *Sigh* Nothing i can do but lay back down.

*achu*

"You *yawn* woke up."-Todoroki

"You did two todo-chan" i said.

"Yeah i did. So how about we get going to the locker room, change and star heading home."-Todoroki

"Yeah lets go."- I said as we started to leave the infirmary and towards the locker room. The hallways seemed bigger now that there were no students roaming around either than todo-chan and me.

After we changed we went to the classrom to get our stuff what neither todo-chan and me suspected was to find most of class 1-A still in the classroom.

"H-hello." I mentally cursed at myself for sturting.

"Oh your awake. Let me start by saying that fight was the manliest fight i've ever seen!!"-Kirishima

"Yeah it was really cool!"-Ashido

"If you'll excuse us we'll be getting our stuff and head out were pretty tired and im sure you guys are as well. We appreciate the gesture of you staying to check up on us but we'll be leaving now."-Todoroki

Before i left i quickly bowed and gave them a small smile before catching up to todo-chan.

The train ride back home was quiet. But that quiet was a peaceful quiet. Now to wait and see what tomorrow has in store for us.