backstory

author's note: a lot of you guys have been asking me to update and i have but in another account please go to Random_1314 that is the account i am using. you can still read this but i have a better version on that account and its continued there.

Deku was a normal kid for his first years of life however on his fourth birthday he was kidnapped he was saved by heroes however they were late. Deku has already been broken. Two months after his kidnapping his father disappears. Soon after deku is told he won't get a quirk and is being bullied because of that.(He will just wait.) The week after that he's going to go to visit a relative in america however the plane crashes in the ocean when the rescue heroes appear they drop deku back in the water and almost drowned. By now poor little deku only ever feels happy with his mother. However, that soon changed when a villain attacked them and burned deku's mother in front of him. Deku is now alone and has no emotions anymore for he is put in a foster care program that doesn't really care about deku for being quirkless. Dekus foster parents only abuse him by then deku had enough so he ran away. Deku soon found out he indeed had a quirk when escaping villains. Deku was always a smart child and was able to find out his quirk was copy. Deku decided to copy Kacchans quirk but with a twist he decided to go with something similar. Fire. Endeavor found an interesting story about deku. The child that ran away and came back with a (fire) quirk. Endeavor immediately took advantage of the situation and adopted the child. Endeavor said in an interview the reason why he adopted deku "I adopted Izuku because he has gone through so much for such a young child. I just couldn't bare the thought of him feeling like he was nothing." That one interview raised his popularity while hiding the real reason as to why he adopted the child. He only adopted deku to use as a human punching bag for Todoroki. It didn't take long for Izuku and Todoroki to get along. They were inseparable they ate together, slept in the same bed, took showers together and deku could now feel happiness. However, that was soon ruined for their mother tried to burn the house with the children still in it. The fire however was put out by deku who revealed he had a "second" quirk water. However they did end up being burned todoroki only had minor burns and the burn in his eye on the other hand deku suffered major burns and half of his body was consumed in flames. (Imagine todoroki and how his eye looks like now imagine the same color as the burn mark that todoroki has on deku but this time it's one half of his face and body like that.) Now ten years later......