The Fight

Author note: This is my first time writing an action scene and it's probably really bad. Also im using karate moves in this so yeah you may not get it.

3rd(?) Person P.O.V

As both me and Todoroki launched an attack at eachother it created an impact on eachothers attack that it sent both of them back while knocking out both Uraraka and Shõji. While Izuku took advantage of the smoke that was created to get Uraraka and Shõji to saftey by wrapping them around water and leaving them outside.(He wraped Shõji with the capture tape so he doesn't attack Uraraka if he wakes up before her.) Izuku soon found Todoroki and hid to make a plan of attack. However Todoroki was able to spot him and froze him in his place. Izuku however melted the ice and escaped. Todoroki was being careful to not create high damage up until the point where the building would crash down. Izuku then launched a fire ball directly at Todoroki. Todoroki created a wall of ice to stop the attack that directed towards him. While the impact created a semi smoke screen izuku advantage of this and delivered a jab followed by a round house round kick. Todoroki was able to block the jab but was hit by the kick. Todoroki thought it'd be only right if he returned the kick and punch. So he hit izuku with a center punch intended to hit his solorplex. It conected knocking the air out of izuku. While izuku tried to regain his breath Todoroki hit him with a forward kick followed up with him grabbing him by the shoulder and vending him while knee striking him in the stomach. Izuku took this opportunity on how close they were and blasted him with a heat blast making Todoroki back up and use his ice to make a small barrier. Izuku regained his breath and melted the ice he then used whatever water was around in the air to trap Todoroki and incase him in a water type prsison. Todoroki had no choice but to evaporate the water as much as he hated using his left side he hates losing to izuku the one he considers a brother. And just like that the fighting continued they were intertwining punch after punch. The match seemed to go nowere until the slip.

Monitor P.O.V

All we saw was blow after blow none of them were giving up. That was until he slipped past the others defense. He went under when tge other one attacked him with a high punch to the face.

Back to 3rd(?) Person P.O.V

Todoroki managed to slip by izukus punch and hit him while sending him flying back hitting the wall and knocking him semy unconscious. Todoroki took his capture tape and the moment he stepped in to Izukus view he was consumed by raging flames produced by Izuku. However what they didn't know was that attack not only took all of his energy but created an opportunity.

Monitor room P.O.V

As we stared at the monitors one couldn't help but worry over the two boys who seem to be equally powerful and determined to win. However we all forgot of one person.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Uraraka.

Urarakas P.O.V

I woke up and herd what seemed to be ice shattering. I stood up and noticed Shõji was wraped around capture tape and waking up. I ran ahead to go and see what was going on and i saw izuku being flong to the side like some old rag. He seemed to noticed me because he would faintly move his hands signalling me to run inside he mouthed a few words and i understood what i had to do even if i didn't like the plan. He then created an attack giving me the chance to run past unseen until i found the weapon. I touched it signalling we won and then i heard it.

"The hero team wins!!!!"-All might

I was ecstatic to hear that but i had to check up on izuku.

Izukus P.O.V

I saw uraraka in the corner of my eye and signaled to her to run inside and retrive the wepon. She didn't seem to get until i mouthed to her 'Go and get the wepon i'll create a distraction' and with that i blasted with whatever fire i could create with my low stanima and injured body. Todoroki didn't seem to notice Uraraka and i was glad. Todoroki came closer and closer to me inching a little bit closer every step he took until i heard it.

"The hero team wins"-All Might

I was so glad to hear that but then everything went dark.

Todorokis P.O.V

I inched closer to Izuku making sure i didn't get blastead by another fire blast he created. But then i heard something that confused me greatly.

"The hero team wins!!!!"-All Might

I was confused until i heard foot steaps from behind i turned around and saw Uraraka. She must have woken up and snuck past me. I didn't care about that though i went to go and check on Izuku. I asked All Might if i could also go to the infirmary and stay close to izuku he let me after a bit of consideration. Now to wait until izuku wakes up so we can go home.

Word count:897
Longest chapter i've writing.

Ok so a little bit earlier i accedently posted the chapter instead of saving it while i decided what i was going to do for the story line.

Funny thing i had two plans on were to take my story and the way i decided was by making StephanieLeyva4 (my older sister) flip a coin. So thats how this plot line was chosen. Also i planed on getting this chapter out yesterday but i fell asleep while typing it. And one more thing. How was the fight scean? It was my first time writing a fight scean so it probably wasn't good. Please tell me what you thought and until next time.