Why

*At todorokis and izukus house*

"YOU'RE LATE!!!"-???(you already know who he is.😐)

"I'm sorry...."-a soft voice that belongs to izuku is heard

*slap*

"DON'T APOLOGIZE IF YOU DON'T MEAN IT!!!"-???

"DON'T TOUCH HIM!!!"-Todoroki

"Todoroki it's alright please don't do this again...please."-izuku

"NO YOU WILL BOTH RASIVE PUNISHMENT FOR GOING AGAINST MY WORDS!!!"-???

"IF YOU'RE GOING TO HURT US THEN JUST HURT ME TODOROKI HAS NO REASON TO BE PUNISHED BY YOU ENDEAVOR!!!!!!"-izuku

"NO!!!NOT AGAIN!!!"-todoroki

"YES AGAIN!!! let's go endeavor..."-izuku

*As both izuku and endeavor go to the training room all he can hear is izukus screams of pain. Todoroki clinches his fist and all he can think of is...*

"Why again? why do you always smile and say your fine when your not? why? just why? why can't you tell me? why can't you cry like everyone else? why do you always stick up for everyone? why do you take everyones else's pain? why do you want to protect me? what do you see in people? why can't you say you're not fine? why don't you tell me? WHY WHY WHY!?!?!? please just tell me please izuku. ....

so you're at the end of the chapter. what do you think? was it good? please comment and tell me what you think.☺ sorry for the short chapter and for making it kinda sorta sad. anyways until next time in 6 days or until you check out the other storys i wrote. Also this took me like an hour to write and it takes you like a minute to write. It's so annoying. I type so slowly!!! The struggle(for me at least)!!!