Eighteen (=_=)

Start bij het begin

'Why is he so kind.. or is it just me?'

I took my time going up, memories starts playing in my mind where taehyung use to be the only one i trust and adore so much.

"My room is at the corner end!" He shouted from below.

"Okay" i turn to him with a bright smile and rush up to his room.

I turn the knob and enter his room.

"Am i dreaming again?" I rubbed my eyes, trying to see things clearly.

"It seems like im in my dream again but actually i am not" i said in a soft tone.

As i was about to approach the bathroom, a thick blue book that was place nicely at his desk caught my attention.

I place down my clothes on taehyung's bed and walk towards that book.

I pick it up and start to flip it open.

I was amaze by his drawing and it seem like he did a sketch of a girl but faceless.

I continued flipping to the next page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

28th october 2015

I dreamt of a random girl who i was forced to marriage with. I manage to remember her figure but not her face. Aish... what a waste. All i could remember was i am a CEO of my own company and this random girl was my assistant. She got married to me due to my bride running away on our wedding day. I wish this wouldnt happen in the future....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Why does it sound so familiar? I was force marriage too due to dream taehyung's bride ran away. I was his assistant too'

"No way" i laugh to myself.

"This is crazy" i said and shut the book then went straight in the bathroom.

♧ after shower ♧

After the nice warm shower, i wrapped myself with the towel on the display rack and peek outside.

"Taehyung?" I tried saying his name in case he was inside the room too.

"He's not here" i confirm to myself as it was silent and no answer were replied.

I get out of the bathroom feeling fresh and grabbed my clothes which is his.

As i was about to wore it over, taehyung voice was heard from outside.

"Chungha! Chungha-ya are you done?"

"Oh my gosh" i start to panic.

The door went open, revealing taehyung and his eyes went wide as soon as he saw me.

He quickly turn his back on me.

"You're.....you're.....meet me downstairs for dinner" he stuttered and shut the door back.

While i am still standing there, not moving.

I quickly wear my clothes, acting as if it didnt happen.

"They're comfy!" I said looking down at the clothes.

"WOAH! GUCCI?! IS HE CRAZY!? THESE ARE EXPENSIVE" i gasped, looking at the logo on the clothes he gave me.

I head out of his room and went down to join him for dinner.

"Im back" i said, smiling widely.

"Did you cook it all by yourself?!" I gasped and was shock by his cooking skills.

"Have a seat. Lets eat! Im hungry" he said and we both sat down at the same time.

He past me a plate of rice and we start eating.

"Wah... i miss his food" i said, smiling to myself.

"Him?!" He ask.

"My.....dad's cooking" i tried to cover my lie.

'Him' is referred to dream taehyung.

"What if one day we got married?" he said out of sudden.

I choked on my food and quickly grabbed a water, gulping down a big lump of water down.

'W-what?'

To be continue....