T w e n t y f o u r

"Hola, mi Princessa!"

"Baby." Paige responded, wrapping her arms around Lucas's neck and giving him a quick peck on the cheek. Her eyes traveled around the set, amazed from the beauty of the landscape.

"That's not good enough!" Lucas frowned, puckering up his lips. Paige rolled his eyes and gave him the real kiss in which he wanted.

"Perfect, now, come on you gotta meet the cast!"

Paige screamed with excitement as Lucas pointed to Amybeth out of the crowd.

"Amybeth!" Paige yelled, jumping up and down in excitement. Amybeth looked up, worried for a second but soon giggled and walked over.

"The stunning Paige Jackson that I have heard so very much about. Pleased to make your acquaintance, beautiful." Amybeth said, shaking Paige's hand vigorously. Paige blushed from the kind words that Amybeth had just showered her with.

"Amybeth, I'm a huge fan! I love your acting on the show...you're so much prettier in person! Not that you aren't pretty on TV, you're beautiful, really, in person is just better...oh god I'll stop talking." Paige stuttered, her face red from embarrassment.

"Baby, calm down." Lucas said, protectively putting his arm around Paige's waist and pulling her closer to him.

"Would you like a tour of the set?" Amybeth said softly with a smile.

"Sure!"

Lucas reluctantly released his arm from around Paige's waist. "Fine, I'll leave you two alone." He said with a groan.

"I'll take good care of her!" Amybeth said with a chuckle, patting Lucas on the shoulder. He only nodded in response and kissed Paige on the check quickly before walking away.

Amybeth linked her arm with Paige's and grinned.

"Let's go!"

A/N
GUYS. FANPAGE IS COMING TO A CLOSE SOON AMD OMG IM LITERALLY GONNA CRY OMG!!!!!