N i n e t e e n

"You smell like strawberries and I love it." Lucas whispered in Paige's ear.

The two had their hands intertwined, walking into the parking lot of the airport with giddy smiles on their faces.

"Baby, I can't believe I'm here." Paige sighed dreamily, leaning her head onto Lucas's shoulder.

"I could say the same." Lucas replied with a small giggle, which as by far one of the most beautiful sounds Paige had ever heard.

"God I love..." Paige began, but quickly cut herself off.

"...Canada!" She yelled, quickly recollecting herself and hoping Lucas wouldn't notice.

"Same. The set for the show is beautiful, and I didn't think this place could get any prettier...but now your here." Lucas said softly, the last part barely heard.

"Okay lovebirds. Mr.Zumann, Paige and I have to head to the hotel, would you like to tag along? You guys only have one week together, we might as well make it last!" Paige's mother added with a wink.

"Yes!" The two yelled in harmony.

"We'll do more than unpack." Lucas whispered into Paige's ear, making sure her mother couldn't hear and pulling her closer by wrapping his arm around her waste.

"Stop it!" Paige joked, swatting his arm with her hand.

Lucas admired Paige as she placed her luggage into the rental car that was waiting for them in the parking lot. The way she laughed when a speck of dust tickled her nose, and the smirk she gave Lucas when she caught him staring at her.

Lucas was falling in love, and so was Paige...but she didn't know it yet.