T w e n t y t h r e e

Paige was awakened by the smell of eggs. The sun beam brightly into her eyes and she blinked rapidly a bit.

"Lucas?" She croaked, rubbing her eyes and looking around.

"Um...no, honey, it's your mom...did Lucas spend the night last night?"

Paige's eyes widened. "Did he?" She said out loud, more asking herself than her mother. The memory of last night was blurry...though Paige wasn't quite sure of why.

"I don't know, but I'm heading out. I made you eggs and French toast, I did a little bit of shopping." Paige's mother said, her cheeks covered in a slight blush.

"Okay, where are you going."

"Um...a business meeting!..gotta go!"

Paige's mom quickly ran out and shut the door behind her.

"Okay..." Paige muttered. She walked to the kitchenette and checked her phone to see three messages from Lucas. A smile creeped onto her face as she read through them.

Gilly Willy💝
Good morning princess, I hope you slept well♥️
I have to work today on set, but I'll be done by like 11? Maybe i can stop by the hotel and we can have a late night chat...or a late night something else ;-)
Oh yeah, btw, last night was AMAZING

Carrots 🥕
Bummer, I'm gonna miss you💕

Gilly Willy💝
I'm so happy to finally call you mine...set is super boring :(

Carrots 🥕
When's your lunch? I can stop by maybe meet the cast?

Gilly Willy💝
Omg that's such a good ideaaaaaaaaaa!!!! 3oclock.

Carrots 🥕
I'll be there

Gilly Willy💝
I'm counting down the hours and minutes and seconds

Carrots 🥕
Omg💀😂

Gilly Willy💝
AB is calling me, I'll see you soon my love