Chapter 10: Most Wanted In The World

Start from the beginning

Tsuna then opened the webpage for the Black Web and started to share information under 27's name. Once he typed the information, he hesitated to post it.

"Kufufufu. Decimo?" Mukuro calls his boss.

Tsuna snaps out of his concentration, "Oh! Sorry Mukuro. Anyways, go back to Japan and tell them, and then immediately come back because I have one more thing for you to do."

"Kufufufu. Why should I? I ain't going there just because you told me to when you aren't telling me everything." Mukuro cunningly says.

"Ugh! Mukuro! Fine! I'll tell you everything. Besides I already know you know I know about what you've been investigating." Tsuna pulls his hair in frustration.

Mukuro smirks, "Kufufufu. Go on."

Tsuna charges his flames and sends it through the line he's using to talk to Mukuro so no one can be listening to their conversation. He explains everything he knows to the Pinapple.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Damnit! It's happening again! Just when Tsuna is about to talk about his 'plan,' something interferes!" G shouts in frustration and annoyance.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mukuro narrowed his eyes as the brunette kept talking. Not speaking a word and taking it all in. Once Tsuna had finish explaining his Plan, Mukuro almost broke his cellphone.

"So?" The Pinapple asked, breaking the silence.

"'So' what?" Tsuna questions.

"When do you plan to post that up?" Mukuro questions in a serious tone.

Tsuna pressed the enter button on his laptop, "I just did."

Mukuro massages his temples, "You really are interesting Sawada Tsunayoshi... Kufufufu. Even though there's no turning back now, I still gotta ask. Are you really okay with that ending?"

Tsuna's mouth lightly quivers, but then he smiles not long after, "If that's the price I have to pay for 27's sins... Then, I'd gladly accept it. Besides, I was planning to tell you everything from the beginning."

Mukuro raises an eyebrow again and continues to frown, "Oya? Why me?"

"Because I know you want to destroy the current mafia world. And I know no matter what, you'd never betray me." Tsuna smiles even wider while rubbing the back of his neck.

Mukuro sighs in defeat, "Ah-ah! (Over exaggerative sigh) I give up. You really are interesting to no end Sawada Tsunayoshi. Alright. I'll do these missions you've assigned to me, but I'm not as trustworthy as you think. I'll come there and do 'it' as soon as I inform that Skylark and have him tell the baseball airhead."

Tsuna's face paled, "Uh... Shouldn't it be the other way around? You tell Yamamoto and he tells-"

Mukuro's laugh interrupts the brunette, " Kufufufu. As much as I dislike the Skylark, I feel like teasing him."

Tsuna slams his head on his desk, "Just please don't destroy anything that'll add to my paperwork."

"Kufufufu. Hm?" Mukuro smirks.

"Ugh. Anyways, where are you at?" Tsuna questions.

"On my way to the airport. I'll inform you when I meet up with the Skylark." Mukuro says before hanging up.