Dinah, I swear.

"Dinah, stop. We are going to get caught."
Normani whispered heavily in the dressing room. Dinah's hands had a mind of their own as they moved gently down the older woman's back.
They had just finished soundcheck before the show and Dinah couldn't seem to keep her hands to herself now that they were alone.
"Dinah, I said stooop." Normani whimpered. She was trying so hard to sound firm but Dinah's body so close to her's was messing with her ability to reason at this point.
"I don't think you mean it." The blonde sung quietly, directly into her ear seductively. "Tell me to stop." She continued, completely aware that she was antagonizing her groupmate. Instead of protesting, the ebony woman sat perched on the counter in front of the mirror, allowing Dinah to take her over.
"Dinah I fucking swear if we get caught..." Normani panted.
"I think we'd make a hot scandal. Norminah confirmed?" Dinah chuckled before grazing her lips against the girl before her. "Don't." She pouted. "Tell me." The taller girl smirked. Instead of obeying the shorter girl sneakily tried to lean forward herself. She was unsuccessful. The Polynesian stepped back still ghosting her lips teasingly, against the plump pair eager to meet them. "Tell me you want it." Dinah reiterated, squeezing the thick thighs perched on the counter. "I want it." Normani practically moaned, impatiently waiting as Dinah joined there lips carefully.
"Show time!" a familiar third voice filled the room.

Dammit Ally.

HI, JUST A LITTLE SHORT SOMETHING TO THANK YOU FOR STICKING AROUND. LONGER ONE SHOT IS STILL COMING. SHIT HAS BEEN CRAZY. IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST AS TO WHAT YOU WANT, MESSAGE ME. THE FIRST FEW WILL BE CHOSEN.

xoxo 🤣

P.s. :comment and vote and all the jazzzzz.