Smash Into You

"Dinah no!' Normani screamed running out of the dressing room. Dinah continued to pursue her as they ran around backstage. Dinah threatened to tickle her to death if she didn't cuddle. Normani for some reason, thought it would be smart to say no to Dinah. It made sense at the time to deny Dinah cuddles because she was playing hard to get. She didn't know ten minutes later that she would be playing with her lungs. Breathing was getting a little difficult. She could've sworn as anyone else would that she had more stamina in her pinky than her counterpart had in her entire body. Now she could see that was beyond false of an assumption. Maybe she could bargain.
"Alright! Dinah!" Mani stopped at the top of a flight of steps that led to the Band's room. Thankfully Dinah was a few steps below so that she could at least try to catch her breath. She bent over keeping an eye on the prankster. "Are u tired?" Dinah smirked looking at the girl before her. "We-- we can bargain." Normani spoke in between breaths. "Bargain?" Normani quickly nodded as she watched Dinah skip the remaining steps that separated them with ease. "Like you scratch my back, a.k.a allowing me to live or just breathe for a damn second and I scratch yours." Normani explained plainly. The Polynesian allowed a sly grin to play in her lips at the current sound. "Do you hear that?" Dinah whispered inching closer to her crush. "Wait," The older girl made her way up the steps past the band's room into the lounge. "Beyonce." They squealed together. "It's THE song manz." Dinah grew nervous as she took her band mates lead into the room. Smash into You by Beyonce skillfully filled through out the room. (The song is up top if u haven't already caught on) Dinah jogged over to the speaker on the wall and turned it up. Normani smiled at her eagerness.
Dinah secretly took a huge breath and shook the negative thoughts out of her head. She wanted to dance with Normani and now was the perfect time.
With a smile she took the shorter girls hand and gave her time to relax herself into Dinah. No matter how nervous both girls were they didn't want to rush or force something like this.
Dinah first began to quietly hum along in Normani's ear to the song as she held her tight. The dancer could only close her eyes as her heart beat quickened with the blonde's hold on her.
They came in on the back end of the song so of course it had ended rather abruptly. Dinah looked down at the beauty before her. "That kiss meant the world to me manz and I don't want it to end there. I don't." Dinah let the words spill out before she could gather them. "If I'm being honest, I'm a little scared. What If this destroys us Dinah?" Normani replied softly against Her friend's chest. "I'm willing to run smash into you." Dinah sang quietly. The raven haired girl closed her eyes taking in everything about Dinah. This was who she was meant to spend her life with and she already knew it and she had no clue as to why she had been fighting it.
"I want to do this, the right way." The Polynesian sighed as they looked into each others eyes. "Would you do me the honor of letting me take you out?"
Normani kissed Dinah sweetly, outlining her delicate jaw in the process. It was one of her favorite things about the beauty before her. "Absolutely."

Hey guys! I updated. What a shocker! I know this is short but ya know how I feel about half ass writing. (Norminah has been PRESENT AS FUCK lately and it is inspirational as hell)Anyways please comment and vote it would make me super duper happy. Tell me how I did, criticism is welcome. 😊😊😊😊 I love you, thanks for sticking with me. Until the next.. 💜💜💜