Remembering the Past

It was the typical love story. Maybe. Only it crashed to a complete halt and left both hearts broken.

Lauren's thoughts were deep on this Saturday morning. It had been 2 years since Fifth Harmony disbanded and a year since her and Camila parted ways. All of the girls still talked with the exception of Camila and herself. They tried to move on but reliving the Past as they talked stopped every conversation they had. Her thoughts kept rolling as she sat down on the hard wooden bench,absentmindedly kicking the fall leaves
Little did she know that a certain brown haired Latina with the prettiest brown eyes was strolling along through the same park.
Camila pulled her jacket closer to herself as she made her way to a hard wooden bench. There was a porcelain skinned girl sitting there. Maybe she could share? "Hey." She said rather quietly hoping that the other girl could actually hear her.
"Oh he-" Lauren's words drifted off as she saw the sight before her. Camila herself stayed lost  in the green pools of Lauren's eyes. They were like the highest and the lowest of tides. Highest because when she looked at them she was completely breath taken. Lowest because as soon as her breath was taken,her heart was crushed. Remembering all of the hurt and pain that she had both caused and endured.
"Lauren" Camila gasped.
"Hi ." Lauren gave her a weak smile.
This was the last place that either girl expected the other to be. A park.
Lauren, breaking the ice, scooted over so that the brown-eyes girl could sit down. Because even with how things ended she  still wasn't into being that type of ex to be awful to her. She looked cold.
"Thanks." Camila mumbled under her breath slowly gaining composure.
For a while it was another silence. Not an awkward but a nervous silence. Both girls replaying how their heart got broken.
It had been there day off from their summer Reflection tour. Camren had finally become public business. Camilla texted Lauren to meet her at the pool. Of course Lauren couldn't help but be ecstatic. When she rounded the corner to the pool she saw Camila in the water sucking face with another girl. The moans became louder as Lauren's eyes grew watery and tears began pouring down her face. "Lauren, i-i ...This.." Lauren held her hand up in surrender. "Go ahead continue." With that she walked, jogged faster than she had in her whole life.

Camila's heart break wasn't that awful. But heart break is heart break none the less.

Camila made her way back to the bus after the day off. Lauren was nowhere to be found yesterday. She wasn't answering any of her texts or calls. Camila was planning to corner her and make her speak but also to explain.
As soon as Camila got on the bus, she greeted the other couple Dinah and Normani, but next to them was a girl. A blonde with gorgeous green eyes. She introduced herself to be  "Emma" . This was kind of weird. Who's friend was she?  Just as Camila got seated. Lauren made her way out of the bathroom and towards Emma. They sat closely together.
Locking hands? That was Camilla's heart break.

"I forgive you." She heard faintly,taking her away from her thoughts.
"What?" She turned to Lauren and saw tears stream down her face.
"I said that I forgive you." "You do?" Camila's reaction was of pure shock. Lauren nodded and faced her with a weak grin. "Can I get the chance to explain." "I don't think you need to camz. I know. "
Lauren found out through Dinah that the girl Camila kissed was a reporter. She kissed her to get the News off of their backs. There was no attachment.
"Well, I'm still so sorry this happened to us. We were Camren." Camila stated rather sadly. "We were and that's ok. All good things come to an end right?" Those words haunted Camila. Those were the same exact words that she screamed at Lauren the night that Emma went home.
"I shouldn't have said that Lauren. I'm so so sorry."
Lauren patted her on the back and smiled. "Forgiven. I hope you can forgive me." Camila nodded and sighed. "Absolutely."
See.. Remembering the Past wasn't always awful.
--------------------
Sorry it was so short guys. I was running out of ideas. So I thought i would give my best instead of continuing half-hearted. Thanks for the reads. Have a great morning/afternoon/night.