The girl

Your POV

-"You're late."
The teacher told us as we got in the classroom

-"W-we know."
I said and we walked in and stood up next to our friends, Finn, Jack, Jaeden, Chosen, Sophia and Jeremy.

-"Holy shit what happened to you?" Finn whispered and made me laugh.

-"We slept in."

-"Y/L/N! Can you please pay attention? Acting class is not a joke! This will be your life and that's why you chose this as major. Now gather up in groups of four... we'll improv!" Our teacher said as she clapped her hands.

Finn and Jack pulled me.
-"you're with us!" I nodded and chuckled.

I saw Wyatt walking to us when a brunette girl approached him.
-"Hey... do you want to be with us?" She said smiling.

-"Eh... yeah... sure." Wyatt said and walked away with her and her two friends.

-"Guys?" Jaeden asked "can I be in your group?" Jack nodded and pulled him too.

*Ten minutes later*

-"Hey Y/n! Understood our plan?"

-"What?" I asked and tilted my head.

-"You were thinking about Wyatt. Right?!!!!" Jeaden said and laughed.

-"Oh! SHIP!!!!" Jack yelled and I placed my hand over his mouth.

-"We-we're just friends." I said blushing.

-"He likes you back. We talked about it yesterday." Finn said smiling.

-"Okay... I'll tell him after class." I said rolling my eyes right before the teacher decided to ruin the moment again.

-"Okay kiddos. Today's improv will be about... eh... a love story," Well... my world fell down. Wyatt was looking at that random girl and kept smiling. "Let's start with Mr. Oleff's group."

Their play started, it was kinda lame but every time he talked my heart jumped.
Everything happened too fast and in a matter of seconds they were kissing... she had pushed Wyatt against the wall and kissed him... I thought they were acting until Wyatt kissed back. Everyone could see what was happening with them; it was real, very real.
My eyes filled with tears and then I felt Jaeden's arms around me. "I'm sorry..." "I- eh... It's okay Jae. He's right, he's just my friend and it doesen't matter how hard I try, he'll just treat me like that. Nothing else," I snuggled next to him and sighed "thanks for caring buddy."

**Two hours later**

We were all in our dorm, including Wyatt's new friend, Samantha, she was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen, she had her long, brown hair down but had a bun on top, her eyes were just stunning, they were green and just perfect.
We sat on the floor, ready to... talk? I guess? I sat in between Wyatt and Jaeden; Jack made sure that Samantha wouldn't sit next to Wyatt so he sat next to him too. "Soooo guys, that's Sam. She was my partner today." Wyatt said smiling at her. "We already know that," Jack said and rolled his eyes "hey Sam." I waved a littlebit and proceeded to look down. "Oh! Are you Wyatt's best friends?" She said as she giggled. "He never told me that he had girl friends. He just talked about his other friends. I told you were... just his annoying roommate."

***
As time passed, she was getting even more annoying, and even if I tried being nice, I couldn't.
I went to the bathroom and when I came back, she was sitting on Wyatt's lap, her hands were on his shoulders as both of them laughed. "Wy. I want to tell you something important." I said and I could feel everyone's eyes on us; I'm pretty sure they were expecting me to kiss him but I didn't.
-"I don't like her." I explained.

-"I never asked you to do it. I mean, I kind of expected you to like her... maybe because you're my best friend." 

-"I'm sorry Wy... I don't want her to be here."

-"She'll stay here. I invited her and she won't leave just because you don't like her. She can be waaay cooler than you, maybe instead of being annoying, you should try to cool like her at least once. Or maybe care for how you look."

-"Okay... bye then. You should make Samantha your new roommate and bestie. You don't care about me anyways." I took my charger, a hoodie and walked out of the dorm... I could definitely hear Wyatt calling after me but I was too upset to turn around and face him again.

//I know it's bad... sorry.//