Blackpink's reaction to you being short

Request by obsessed131
Don't forget to vote💗

Jisoo- jisoo would love that you're short but she would tease you.

You were sitting at your desk reading something on the computer when jisoo tapped your shoulder.
"Hey babe what are you doing"

"I'm just reading" you said looking at jisoo

"I'm wanna ask you a serious question" jisoo said looking completely serious making you look at her confused because she's never serious which made you a little worried.

There was a long pause

"How's the weather down there?" Jisoo asked laughing

"Really another short joke" you said annoyed while jisoo laugh her ass off

Jisoo noticed that you were annoyed so  she tried to hug you but you pushed back.

"Babe stop" you said completely serious

"I'm sorry but you're too short and cute it be taken seriously" jisoo said pinching your  cheeks which made smile because you can't stay mad at her.

Jennie- would always pat you on your head when your distracted,she would give you kisses on your forehead 24/7  (my friend likes to do this to me and I so annoyed with her🤦‍♀️) and she would put things high up just so you could called her to get ...

Jennie- would always pat you on your head when your distracted,she would give you kisses on your forehead 24/7  (my friend likes to do this to me and I so annoyed with her🤦‍♀️) and she would put things high up just so you could called her to get it down for you and she would tease.

"Jennie!!" You called you girlfriend

"Coming" Jennie said smiling
Jennie:

"Coming" Jennie said smiling Jennie:

(😍😍😍😍)

Rosé- omg Rosé would love that you're short, she would give you the cutest short nicknames and she would tease you but if you don't like it would she would stop.

"Everyone keeps making short jokes, it's getting annoying now" you said playing with your fingers and swinging your feet because they can't reach the floor.(this is cute lol)

"Y/N" Rosé said holding your face to make you look at her

"You know god only grows things until they're perfect so you're just perfect" Rosé said making you blush.

"Ohhh stop it" you said trying to hide your smile

"You know you like it when I say stuff like that"
Rosè:

Lisa- when you're talking to lisa she would always stoop and tell you you're cute and she always rest her arm on your shoulder until you push it off

Lisa- when you're talking to lisa she would always stoop and tell you you're cute and she always rest her arm on your shoulder until you push it off. sometimes she would try to pick you up but you would run away cutely (I have a male friend and he so short and sometimes I try to pick him up, he hates it when I do that😅) She would always put things low just so you could reach it but she wouldn't tease you a lot.

 sometimes she would try to pick you up but you would run away cutely (I have a male friend and he so short and sometimes I try to pick him up, he hates it when I do that😅) She would always put things low just so you could reach it but she wouldn...

I'm gonna do the bts book soon, maybe on Saturday or sooner. Did you guys see performance at the AMAs👀👀.
I'm so proud of them,