Blackpink's reaction when they get saved by you after being bullied part

Don't forget to vote

This is only Jisoo's part I'm gonna do the other members soon. This was a request from @ParkJihyo_Tw.

Jisoo-
Sehun from EXO would always flirt with Jisoo because they host a show together and he would always try to hold her hand backstage even though he knows that Jisoo has a girlfriend.
[ Jisoo texting you ]
Jisoo😍- Babe can you pick me up a little early today.

Y/N- why? Is something wrong?

Jisoo😍- yes.............well,kinda

Y/N-.................

Jisoo😍- Sehun keeps flirting with me and he try's to touch me.

Y/N- just tell him to stop, he knows that we're together.

Jisoo😍- I'll try😶

Jisoo😍-bye

Y/N- waiting before you go send me a pic of you i miss you😭😭

Jisoo😍-

Y/N- waiting before you go send me a pic of you i miss you😭😭Jisoo😍-

Jisoo😍 - bye I love you but I gotta go now.

Y/N - bye😭😭😍😍😘😘 I love you too.
[ end of texting ]

Jisoo told sehun to leave her alone and she told him a lot more but sehun got mad. Everyday since Jisoo told sehun to leave her alone he would always bully her.

One day Jisoo was walking down the hall about to leave and sehun saw her and stopped her and he bullied her and told her mean things so Jisoo got home a little late but when she got home she told you everything and the next day you went to sehun and his manager to give them a piece of your mind because you were sooo pissed off. After that day sehun was removed from the show and mark from got7 replaced him.

Jisoo would always make jokes about how you saved her from getting bulled again and she would always call you her knight but you only like that name when she called you that in the bedroom.

Don't forget to make more request and I hope you guys like this.