Chapter 10

"Ok so I'm gonna go.." Mark said quietly I cocked my head and looked at him " and where's my prince going?" I walked towards him. " Shopping" He grabs his jacket kissed my forhead and walks out the big doors. I sigh and look at the wedding invitations, soon or later I decided to call my mother she didn't pick up so I just went to voicemail " hey...mom I wanted to call..cause um I want you to help me pick out a dress" and smiled and hung up. " Chica! Where are you?" I go to the living room and look around " Chica?" I look under the couch, " hm maybe.." I jump from the sound of my phone. " Oh lord that scared the jellybeans out of me" I laugh at myself and answer " Hey mom" I said still looking around " Hey sweetheart I got your message and I'm on my way". I stop my tracks " ugh thanks Mom everyone is busy getting things done" I smiled " aw I know honey" she said kinda annoyed " um mom? Are you alright? Sounds like something is in your way" I sat down on the couch, she sighed " No Nicole I'm fine now get ready" I was still thinking she had something on her mind.." alright love you!" She quickly hung up. " Ok..then.." I say looking at my phone suddenly I heard paws coming downstairs I turn and smile " There you are cutie" I said like I was talking to a baby, I heard a honk from outside " aw bye Chica I'll be right back" I smiled and gave her a few pats I grabbed my stuff and stepped out and hopped in the car. Mins later we got there " Hello! How may I help you?" Said a lady from the back of the store my mom replied " we need a dress" awhile walking to the counter, the lady popped up and smiled " alright who's the lucky one?" I raised my hand " How high are you going with the price?" I thought for a second " let's go with 1,000,000" I smiled " follow me ladies" she said.