Chapter 9

Years and months past and me and Mark are planing the wedding and me and him have ideas on the color scheme and people to invite and of course I'm inviting Cielo and Harry and they're kids Jason and Darcy but I need more people "Mark honey, can you think of anyone else you would invite?"
"Honey I'm out of luck! I can't think of anyone" he says and puts his hands in his hair "Babe it's nothing to worry about we have plenty of time before hand" I say.

"I know it's just frustrating" He says "Oh! I have a great color scheme!" I say "What is it?'' He says impatiently "Red and White" I say and Mark smiles "You know because of your hair" I say "Babe your a genius!" He says and picks me up and spins me around once and kisses my forehead.

"That's perfect! Ready to get married?" He asks "Is that even a question? I said yes for a reason" I said and he flashes a grin and Cielo comes through the door with Harry of course " Nicole we have presents!" She says an gives me a hug and Harry does to.

"Here! Open it" she says and I do so and the box reveals tickets "No fucking way! We're going to Honolulu!" I say and Cielo and Harry smile "So are we!" She says " Yes I can visit my family" Mark says and he smiled widely "Well see you in a few! Bye good luck" they both say as they exit.

HEY GUYS I'm sorry I haven't worded but I'm end this story here, I KNOW IM SORRY but I had a lot of stress so I'm gonna refresh and make another book 🤗💕❤💜 I'm sorry again.😖