Chapter 2

The next morning I wake up and take a shower, and put on black skinny jeans and a matching v-neck with  some converse and grab my backpack and call Cielo to pick me up.

She arrived in her  Dodge Charger with her boyfriend Harry in the front...of course I shake my head and smile then enter the car.

"Heyy Niki ready" Cielo says I smile and flip my hair and return the hello she smiles and starts the car.

...
(Major time skip)

Its eighth period and I have...him the hottest history teacher ever and I take my seat and he gives me a wink and I blush and he starts the lesson.

" Alright now if you guys studied for your test you will know the answers and everything " Mr. Fishback said while passing the test out,when he gave my test he said " remember what I told you stay when everyone leaves" and smirked.
After the test he sat there staring at me the whole time I was drawing " hey Nikki want to go to the mall with me and Harry when the bell rings?" Cielo said " um sure I ca..." I was interrupted by....well you know who I turned my head " oh sorry I needed to clear my throat " he said I just rolled my eyes and looked back at Cielo I sighed Cielo nodded and turned back to her boyfriend.
* bells rings *

I stayed in my seat looking down it was really quite than I heard footsteps and a lock to the door, I saw a hand grabbing my chin and pushing my head up meeting two big brown eyes.
" I want to teach you something different today " he said then kissed me hard.
I was surprised I couldn't believe I was kissing my history teacher he pulled back then bit his lip fuck he looked so hot I seriously wanted more " you want more?" My brain didn't think about an answer I quickly said " yes" like of course.
While we were making out I felt like I was being carried than I was on a desk my hands were in his hair, he was so close to me I felt his length on the bottom of my knee he had to be 8 or 9 or maybe 10.
He started to moan softy I was turned on by it he pulled his lips off of mine than he pulled down mine pants "what are you doing !?!?" I said pushing his hand off me.
" I want to have se....."
* phone rings *
He turned around I pulled up my pants and went to pick up my phone. C:"Hello?"
N: "Hey Cielo what's up?"
C: " um I'm waiting for you.."
N: " oh yeah I'm coming now "
Before I could pick up my book bag Mark pined me on the wall " Mark stop I have to leave " I whispered he didn't stop kissing my neck I let out a small moan.
C:" Nicole are you ok?"
N:" yea..I'm okay.. Oh lord..
C:"Nikki what are you doing?"
N: I'm..
C:" Your what Nicole answer me"
N: "I'm going there now"
C: "um okay?"
N: " See you there bye "
C: " wait Nicole tell me w..."
Mark stepped back I got my stuff before I was gotta open the door Mark said " your leaving early?" I turned around " yeah now bye " I said leaving.
When I stepped out of the school I saw no buses " well fuck I have to walk there I guess ".
Soon I arrived and I was welcomed to these words from Cielo"SLEEPOVER!!! Go shower I brought you clothes " I smiled and dropped everything and hoped in the shower change into loose white shirt and some shorts I put my hair into a mess bun the same thing that Cielo was wearing.
We jumped in the car " where are we going ?" I asked " To the movies" Harry said and flashed me a smile, after the movie we headed back home I changed into my warm pjs and snuggled up in bed.