Chapter 3

Cielo's P.O.V

I'm sleeping soundly and I hear a faint knock on the door , I groan and Harry does as well.

"Babe what are you doing its midnight?" He asked

"Nothing go back to sleep" I say and walk out of the room and answer the door and I see my....history teacher?

"Um is Nicole here" he asked and I nod and let him in

"Sir you know it's midnight" I ask and he nods and flashed a smile and I walked upstairs and reached the bed room and shook Niki awake she groans and opens her eyes

"Mr.Fischbach is here for you" I said

"What..?" She said

Nicole's P.O.V
"What...?" I said still kinda sleeply and Cielo just leads me downstairs and I see my history teacher and he just smiled and Cielo just returns back upstairs probably the fact she is wearing spandex shorts and Harry's t-shirt for pajamas and I look at her and she just winks and keeps walking upstairs.

"Nicole...I'm sorry to barge in like this in the middle of the night but I had to see you again" he said putting his hands on my waist and pulls me in for a kiss.
He pulls away and I look into his dark brown eyes

"Well you have school tomorrow and I have work"

"No! Stay please" I say grabbing his hand and he smiles and we head to the couch and he puts his arm around me and I ease up to his hold.

"Um Mark? How old are you?"

"29" he said with a stern tone and I just nod. We started to talk for a little while and started to make out of course.....
"Can we go to your bedroom?" Mark asked " yeah sure " I leaded him up to my room. "Well this is it.." I said

He closed the door behind him and locked it he turned around and bit his lip " you know that I want you " he said in his deep sexy voice. "Um yeah" I said biting the tip of my finger.
He walked towards me and kisses me he runs his hands through my hair down my back grabs my ass and pushes me closer to him I pull away and take oxygen in " what did that kiss take your breath away?" He asked I laugh quietly.

I pushed him into my bed and put my hand on my hip " so what are you going to teach me today ?" I said " I'm going to teach you about length" he said and smirked.
Harry's P.O.V
I woke up from a sore throat so I roll out of bed and head to the kitchen I grab my phone for light when I finally got to the fridge and got a glass of water I heard a weird noise it was a faint sound.

I decided to finish my water and follow that sound I found out that it was coming from upstairs then it came from Nicole's room I wanted to know if she was okay so I opened the door a little the I found Nicole in her bed with someone else.
I was trying to understand what was happening here why is Nicole jumping and moaning " scream my name " he said " Mark Edward Fischbach!" Nicole said "wait what?!?? Mr. Fisbach and Nicole are having sex and I'm watching this? Holy shit" I whispered I turn on my phone and go to camera I faced the camera to Nicole and Mark and *CLICK*
I cover my mouth and my phone I keep forgetting to put my phone off ringer I heard I a door open so I close Nicole's door " what the fuck Harry " I heard someone whisper I turn around and met Cielo's big brown eyes.

Cielo's P.O.V
"What the fuck are you doing Harry?" I whisper he pointed to Niki's door " open it " he said giggling and holding his nose tight I turn the doorknob and saw Nicole jumping " It's Nicole and Mr. Fishback having sex " Harry said in a girly voice " heck no baby" I said and closed the door I held my breath and my nose but part of my laugh came out.
Harry pushed me in the bed room and closed the door we went to bed and giggled quietly together about the whole thing.

Mark's P.O.V
I flopped over next to Nicole who was heavy breathing I was out of breath we got under in warm covers and cuddled until it was morning.