Chapter 7

"So what's the idea Nicole?" Cielo said slowly " I'm going to kidnap her" I said " what the hell is wrong with you and first how are you going to do that?" Harry shouted " look calm down you guys are going to help me" I said and smiled a little " I don't know about this" Cielo muttered " guys it's gonna work I know what's going on in his house" I said " okay so how are we going to help" Harry said "well you Harry are going to distract Mark while me and Cielo go through the back" I took a breath " then Cielo is going to check if Mark is coming or not while I do all the dirty work" I tapped my finger tips together " and what is the dirty work?" Cielo asked " I'm going to muffle her" I said.

" Nicole what the fuck is wrong with you like what is your mind saying right now? Huh" Harry yelled at me I just rolled my eyes and said " it's my idea so whatever" and walked away.

Mark's P.O.V
I decided to tell my wife about..well Nicole, I walked over to the kitchen and saw my wife siting there alone and thinking " hey um sweetie" I say slowly she looked up at me and said " yes?" I stood next to her and said " Im dating someone an-" she cut me and said " wait what your dating someone while your married to m-" I cut her and said " I'm not married to you I divorced you and I don't love you I hate you so leave" I said.
I saw a scared face on her than watering eyes and she disappeared never seeing her again cause I have someone around my arms and that someone is Nicole.

Nicole's P.O.V
I was ready as ever it was night and the plan was going to start, me and the my friends got the stuff and went outside " shit I don't know where he lives" I yelled not to loud Harry looked at me and said " next door" I was shook I just stood there staring at him.
Cielo dragged me to the back awhile Harry knocked on the door the talked to Mark I listened to Mark's voice it sounded like he was crying.

Harry's P.O.V
" hey Mark " I looked at him smiling " hey Harry need anything?" He said in a raspy voice " yeah I just wanted to talk to you abou.." I got cut from him " look Harry I need to tell you something important " I swallowed and listened.

Nicole's P.O.V
I waited for the thing that he wanted to tell Harry but before he started Cielo all ready opened the door with her magic skills and pulled my inside, " don't scare me like that!" I said " shhh now let's find that bitch" she said handing a white folded towel to me.
We stood still in the kitchen quiet and I took a look around the house for her but I couldn't find her where is she??? Then I heard Cielo calling me to come back " Nikki he's coming!" She said scared and thinking about leaving or hiding, I quickly ran down stairs and when I stepped in the kitchen I saw.. Mark and Cielo and Harry...

Mark's P.O.V
"Nicole w-why are you here? " She looked down and didn't say nothing "Nicole.." She looked up with watery eyes and said " I did this for you I was jelly about you being married and I thought you were the one... But I guess not cause" I crashed my lips on hers pulled away " I missed you a lot" I hiccuped " I wasn't married with her I just tested you but I never liked that women like I love you" I swallowed " do you forgive me?" Nicole looked at Cielo and Harry who were begging her to say yes.

Nicole's P.O.V
"Yes I do and I don't care what people say about it cause I love you" I hugged him and said smiling, soon after Mark stayed with me in Cielo's house for like 4 days he didn't wanted me to go back home.
" Love I beg you" Mark said on his knees " I rolled my eyes and said " My house is not that far cupcake " he face went to sad to happy real quick " did you just made a new nickname for me?" He said and tilled his head to the left and lifted his eyebrow " um yeah but I wouldn't call you that" I said smiling " good cause I like markiboo better" he said smiling and pushed me in the bed and cuddled.
"Go night Mark", " good night Nicole".