Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven: Newborn Army, Battles, and Finishing Victoria.

//Malia's P.O.V//

"Lots of lives are gonna be lost, and I don't want one to be yours." I told Embry as I continued trying to beg him not to go down to the battle. I woke up with realization keeping me in reality that anything can happen during the fight today.

"I would rather die trying than let innocent people suffer because we didn't help." Embry told me as he walked out of the tent. I got up and followed him.

"Embry, please." I begged one last time before he looked over at Jacob and then to me. Seth turned his attention to me.

"My minds made up." He told me before turning around. He started running away, no doubt he was about to change. Jacob left right after him.

I sighed as I pushed my tears back, how could this be? He might die, because of me and Bella. Seth walked over and sat down beside of me. I turned to him giving him a small smile. "Hey, Seth." I whispered. He whimpered and looked up at me with sad eyes, "it's Embry." I told him knowing what he was hinting at. "What if something happens to him? I won't be able to life with myself... I wouldn't even be able to live without him." He leaned into me for a second making me give him a small smile. "I'm sorry you have to stay away from your first fight. I'm glad you're with us though."

Seth gave me a look and then walked over to Edward and Bella. I joined him already knowing why he was going over there.

"It's starting." Edward said. After a few minutes of just standing around trying to read people's minds he looked at me and Bella. "Jacob and Embry just got there." I looked at Seth who was looking at me.

"I'm gonna be sick..." I said as I frantically ran a hand through my semi-messy hair.

Edward turned to me, "he's good." He assured and I nodded. I still didn't believe it though. Anything can happen. I would rather me die than him.

Edward continued looking around but for some reason the look on his face said something was wrong. "Someone's hurt?" Bella asked.

"She's close." Edward said. I knew he meant Victoria. I sucked in a breath my nausea coming back. I really need to get ahold on my anxiety. "I can hear her thoughts." He then turned to Seth. "Seth, go." He told him.

Seth looked at me then turned around and jumped to hide behind the big rock/hill place. Bella took off and went behind Edward and she motioned me to come too. I did but kinda slowly. "She knew we weren't there, but she caught my scent. She knew you'd be with me." Edward told Bella as he allowed me to stand behind him.

"She found us." Bella said breathing in.

"She's not alone." Edward said. Right as he said that the one kid, Riley Biers came out from behind the trees. He started walking towards us causing me to back up some. "Riley, listen to me. Victoria's just using you to distract me. She knows I'll kill you." As he said that Victoria landed on a rock on the hill causing Bella and I to look at her. I have Bella a look. "In fact, she'll be glad she doesn't have to deal with you anymore."

"Don't listen, Riley. I told you about their mind tricks." She told him as her eyes stayed on the three of us.

"I can read her mind. So I know what she thinks of you." Edward told him.