Mal and Evie's dorm

Jay:Yo-ho-ho!Carlos:Hey!Jay:Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?(Y/N):Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book. If I hadn't completely struck out?Jay:Oh, someone's in a bad mood.(Y/N):My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down!Jay:We can do this... If we stick together.(Y/N):And we won't go back until we do. Because we're rotten...All:To the core.Evie:Oh, yeah. I found out that fairy godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go. I have nothing to wear, of course. What?(Y/N):Hold that thought.Ben:Hey, (Y/N). I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering If you had any questions or anything... That... you needed...(Y/N):Not that I know of.Ben:Okay. All right. Well, uh, If you need anything, just, uh...Mal:Oh, wait! Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?Ben:Yeah, the whole school goes.(Y/N):Wow. That is beyond exciting. Do you think that It's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?Ben:I wish you could. Up front It's just me, my folks, and my girlfriend.(Y/N):And your girlfriend?Ben:Yeah. I'm sorry.(Y/N):Okay. Thanks, bye.Ben:Oh, but, no, there's plenty of...(Y/N):I think It's time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend. And I need a love spell.