Bathroom

(Y/N): Hi! It's Jane, right? Ah, always loved that name. Jane.

Jane: That's cool.

Jane starts to walk out of the bathroom in a scared manner.

(Y/N): Don't go! I guess I was just kind of hoping to make a friend. You probably have all the friends you need though, huh?

Jane: Hardly.

(Y/N): Really? I mean, with your mom being fairy godmother and headmistress? I mean, not to mention your own, um... personality.

Jane: I'd rather be pretty. You've got great hair.

(Y/N): You know what? I have just the thing for that. It's right... (you look through your spell book and find a spell) Ah, here. "Beware, forswear, replace the old with brand new hair."

Jane: Oh, ah, ah!

(Y/N): Wow! You almost don't notice your... (you gesture to Jane's face) Other features anymore.

Jane: Do my nose!

(Y/N): Oh, I can't. I've been practicing, but you know, I can't do really big magic. Not like your mom with her wand. I mean, one swoosh from that thing and you could probably have whatever features you wanted.

Jane: She doesn't use the wand anymore. She believes the real magic is in the books. And not the spell books, regular books with history and stuff.

(Y/N): What a rip.

Jane: Yeah.

(Y/N): You know, she used magic on Cinderella, who wasn't even her real daughter. Doesn't she love you?

Jane: Well, of course she does. It's... It's just, you know, tough love. "Work on the inside, not the outside." You know, that sort of thing.

(Y/N): That's the face! Yeah, and then just look as If your... your heart is about to break. "Oh, mother, I just don't understand why you can't make me beautiful, too."

Jane: Think it would work?

(Y/N): Yeah. I mean, that's what old Cindy did, right? And your mother Bibbidi-bobbidi-booed the living daylights out of her. And, hey, If your mom does decide to, you know, break out the old wand, invite me.

Jane: If I can convince mom, you're so there.

(Y/N): Yay.

Jane: Bye.

(Y/N): Bye.

(Jane leaves)