You're going to a different school.

(Y/N):(steals the baby's lollipop, which Maleficent arrives behind the people) Hi mom.

Maleficent:Stealing candy, (Y/N)? I'm so disappointed.

(Y/N):It was from a baby.

Maleficent:That's my nasty little girl. ( (Y/N) gives Maleficent the lollipop and she spits it and put it under her underarm)  Give it back to the dreadful creature.

(Y/N): Mom...

Maleficent:It's the deeds, (Y/N), that make the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms. ( (Y/N): "Cursing entire kingdoms.") You. Walk with me. See, I'm just, just trying to teach you the thing that really counts... how to be me.

(Y/N): I know that. And I'll do better.

Maleficent: Oh! There's news! I buried the lede. You four have been chosen to go to a different school... In Auradon. (Carlos, Jay, & Evie tried to run away, but Maleficent's minions stops them)

(Y/N): What? I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses!

Evie: And perfect princes. ( (Y/N) looks at her) Ugh.

Jay: Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless It's leather. You feel me? (About to high five Carlos)

Carlos: I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave. (Jay sneaks behind him)

Jay:Woof! (Carlos hits Jay for scaring him)

(Y/N): Yeah, mom, we're not going.

Maleficent: Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkin. It's all about world domination. KNUCKLEHEADS! (The knuckleheads followed her) (singsong) (Y/N)... (The kids followed Maleficent) You will go. You will find fairy godmother and you will bring back the magic wand. Easy peasy.

(Y/N): What's in it for us?

Maleficent:Matching thrones. Hers-and-hers crowns.

Carlos: Um, I... I think she meant us.

Maleficent: It's all about you and baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?

(Y/N): Well, yeah. I mean, who doesn't...

Maleficent: Well, then get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bond both good and evil to my will!

Evil Queen: Our will.

Maleficent: Our will, our will. (snaps, which makes (Y/N) looks back to Maleficent) And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your lives, missy.

(Y/N): What...mom... (Maleficent pretends squishing (Y/N)'s lips to make her stop complaining and they stared at each other, which makes their eye turned green like a staring contest and Maleficent beats (Y/N) ) Fine. Whatever.

Maleficent: I win.

Evil Queen:Evie my little evil-lette in training. You just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing.

Evie and Evil Queen: And lots and lots of mirrors!

Evie: Ah!

Evil Queen: No laughing. Wrinkles.

Cruella: Oh, well, they're not taking my Carlos, because I'd miss him too much.

Carlos: Really, mom?