Auradon

(All of the vk's pile out of the Limo)
Carlos: Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?

Jay: 'Cause you want it!

Carlos: No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!

(Y/N): Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience.

Jay: Just cleaning up. Get up.

Fairy Godmother: Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it.

(Jay checks Audrey out)

Jay: Hello, foxy. The name's Jay.

Fairy Godmother: Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress.

(Y/N): The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?

Fairy Godmother: Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it.

(Y/N): Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile.

Fairy Godmother:Oh.

(Y/N): And that sparkling wand.

Fairy Godmother: That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future."

Ben: It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben.

Audrey: Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king.

( Evie steps closer to Prince Ben)

Evie: You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess.

(Audrey looks at Evie)

Audrey: The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you.

Ben: This is Audrey.

(Audrey smiles and giggles)

Audrey: Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?

Fairy Godmother: Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews.

Ben: It is so, so, so good to finally me... meet you all. This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history... Is that chocolate? As the day our two peoples began to heal.

(Y/N): Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are.

Ben: A little bit over the top?

(Y/N): A little more than a little bit.

Ben: Well, so much for my first impression.

Audrey: Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping...

(Y/N): Beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents

for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening.

Audrey: Water under the bridge.

(Y/N): Totes!

Ben: Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah? ( Ben starts to give the tour) Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king. (Carlos screams and jumps on Jay) Carlos, It's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible.

(Y/N): Does he shed much?

Ben: Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch.

(Y/N): So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?

Ben: Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals.

(Y/N): Who happened to be kings and queens.

Audrey: That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years.

(Doug walks down the stairs)

Ben: Doug. Doug, come down. This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to...

Audrey: Ask Doug.

(Y/N): Ha.

Doug: Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... Heigh-ho.

Evie: Evie. Evil queen's daughter.

Doug: Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already... history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101.

(Y/N): Let me guess. New class? Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms.

(They start to head up the stair case next to Doug)

Doug: Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys. (You guys head down the stairs and up the other stair case) Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and...

Carlos: Sneezy.

(Y/N) and Evie's dorm

Evie: Wow. This place is so amaz...

(Y/N): Gross.

Evie: I know, right? Amazingly gross.

(Y/N): Ew. Ugh! I'm going to need some serious sunscreen.

Evie: Yeah.

(Y/N): E. (Evie pulls the blinds shut) Whew! That is much better.

I know its not exact. I'm sorry... And sorry for the update taking so long. Anyways I hope you guys liked it..