Remedial Goodness 101

Fairy Godmother: If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart? Evie.

Evie: What was the second one?Fairy Godmother:Oh, okay. Anyone else? (Y/N)?

(Y/N) looks up from her/his (I know it's not likely but I know some boys on this site) drawing.

(Y/N): C, give it a bottle.

Fairy Godmother: Correct. Again.

Carlos:You are on fire, girl!

(Y/N) looks and Carlos.

(Y/N): Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun.

Carlos: Oh.

Evie: That makes so much sense.

Jane walks into the classroom.

(Y/N): Oh...

Fairy Godmother: Oh. Hello, dear one. Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation. Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?

Jane looks panicked.

Jane: Mom, no!

Fairy Godmother: It's okay. Jane, this is everyone.

Jane starts to walk out of the room.

Jane: Hi. That's okay, don't mind me. As you were.

Fairy Godmother: Ahem. Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?

Carlos: Oh! (Carlos raises his hand and Jay pushes and tries to climb up as he raises his hand) Ooh... get off.

Fairy Godmother: Jay.

Jay: C. You turn it over to the proper authorities.

Carlos: I was gonna say that.

Jay: But I said it first. Come here!

Carlos: Ow!

Jay: Come on, who said it first? Who said it first?

Carlos: Ow! Stop! Ah!

Fairy Godmother: Boys. Boys! I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field.

Carlos: Oh, no. That's okay. Whatever that is, We'll... We'll pass.

Sorry it took so long :(