I'm Not Okay ( I Promise)

Frank's POV

The more I looked into his story, the more I became enthralled. I read about it all, his past, his stay at multiple medical facilities, his family and his murder pattern, well, I don't think I would call it murder anymore. The only people he seemed to kill were those committed of crimes such as abuse and/or rape but not enough evidence had been found to convict them so he found them and in my opinion, gave them what they deserved. I sat back and closed my browser. I spun on my black office chair, I seemed to have built some sort of respect up for the raven haired man. I wanted to see him again, speak to him again. I pulled out my notebook and quickly began writing to him.

*timeskip*

Gerard's POV

I held his letter in my right hand. I watched him as he shifted nervously from foot to foot, his warm breath looking like smoke as it came into contact with the cold, winter air. I walked over the wall and dropped down next to him, he squeaked and turned around, eyes wide. I smiled at him, staying in the shadow. "I got your letter." I said calmly and waved it in front of him. He nodded quickly and I fought the urge to laugh, God he was adorable, wait, fuck, I shouldn't of thought that, now Helena's gonna tease me over having a human emotion. Great "Uh, Gerard?" I heard him squeak and I immediately snapped back into reality. I lent against the wall ignore my heart as it fluttered and lept my chest, what was it trying to do, a whole fucking ballet? I ignored it and smiled coolly.

" So what do you want to know?"

*timeskip*

Frank's POV

I waited by our usual spot, the corner of my street, I felt a rush of air and I knew he was there. I smiled "Hi Gee." I smiled as I looked at the dark haired man in front of him, he half smiled at me "Frank." he replied. I shifted nervously from foot to foot. Tonight was the night. I was going to tell him how I felt. I was going to tell him that I loved him. I was going to ask out a serial killer. "So, um.. you know you said I could talk to you about anything right?" I began and he nodded " Well there's something I need to, uh tell you." I took a step towards him, "Please let me do this." He looked down at me "What is it Frank?" he said softly, I brushed the hair out of his face "I love you." I said.

And I kissed him.

I didn't know what to expect. I looked at him "G-Gee?" I said. He just looked at me. I mentally begged him to say anything. He just turned and walked away.