I look up at Bonnie as she enters the room, my glare moving towards her. Why is she here? “What’s going on?” she asks Stefan, looking around the room. 

“We’re going to kill Katherine.” Jeremy answers, walking past her. She looks at Jeremy dumbfounded then turns back to Stefan. 

“I can explain.” he assures. 

“Please.” Bonnie almost commands in that bitchy voice of hers. 

Stefan looks at her for a moment, before shrugging slightly. “We’re gonna kill Katherine.” I laugh slightly at Bonnie’s face and Stefan’s explanation. See, even Stefan can be funny sometimes. 

I vaguely hear Alaric talking to Stefan and Damon, I think he is talking about some stake gun thing to kill Katherine with. I’m worried about tonight though. Katherine is strong, she’s 500 years old and knows how to defend herself. Can Stefan and Damon really kill her? Will they be able to? I mean those boys were deeply in love with her and she turned them. Wouldn’t it be hard for you? If you had to shove a stake through your old lovers heart? I wouldn’t be able to do it but hopefully Damon and Stefan are stronger than me. They have to be.

————————————————

“You sure you guys don’t want me there tonight?” Ric clarifies, sounding uneasy. 

“No, I need you to stay with Elena. I don’t want her to know about this.” Stefan explains, almost having trouble saying my sisters name. Elena broke up with him because of Katherine and the whole Jenna thing. So… I’m like the reason they broke up. Wonderful.

“Okay, I’ll make sure she doesn’t leave my sight.” Alaric nods, sounding more reassured then before. 

“Alright, if anybody wants to back out, I’ll understand.” Stefan says, causing us all to look around at each other. The determined look on everyones faces, makes me smirk slightly. 

“Yeah, cold feet speak now. I don’t want this going wrong because someone chickens out.” Damon sighs, looking over at Caroline. “Caroline?”

“I won’t. Look, she killed me, fair is fair. As long as there is no werewolves running around.” Caroline states, sending a pointed look towards Damon. 

“Oh, I took care of Mason.” Damon smirks. 

“As long as Tyler doesn’t kill anyone, he won’t turn.” Jeremy explains to Caroline. 

“What about you Ari?” Damon asks, causing my head to snap towards him. 

“You think I’m going to get cold feet? Seriously? The bitch almost killed my Aunt. Not to mention she killed my best friend, then started tormenting me. I want her dead.” I seethe, my hatred for Katherine rising up. Damon nods, convinced.

“Bonnie?” Stefan questions, looking at the very nervous Bonnie. “You with us?” 

“Yes, but no one gets hurt.” Bonnie says, sneaking a not-so-subtle look at Damon. 

Damon smirks back at her. “Except Katherine, tonight, Katherine gets a stake through her heart.”

———————————————-

I look around the room, trying to spot Katherine somewhere. I don’t like being here, knowing that she is here, probably pretending to be Elena. Damon and Stefan both told me that if I see her, I have to act like I think it’s Elena. I don’t want to give the plan away or anything.