it seemed too good to be true. she was just an average student! how did she even get mr. park, the hottest man to ever exist, to notice her? the science just didn't add up.

"mr. park ... likes me. no," she giggled as she shook her head. "no, it can't be. that's not it. he's too– he– aish! think, jay, think. if he didn't like you, then why did he look at you like that? in the same way you look at him every day. maybe you had something on your face. no. that's not it, either."

the park was lifeless at this hour. her only companions were the rushed and scattered thoughts that ran desperately through her brain. she was alone, seated beneath a solitary lamppost that shone its bright light down upon her.

"park. mister ... park. i'm at a park. hm, coincidence? i think the fuck not. also, park. parker. jay parker. jay park. i hear no difference. illuminati confirmed," she rambled under her breath. "what am i doing?" she ran her fingers through her hair in frustration, sighing as she realized how pathetic she must seem from a distance. "is this what my sanity has come down to? fuck this shit. i'm fucked for life."

"stop cussing so much, kitten," a throaty voice chimed in from behind her, and jay immediately untangled her legs from their crisscrossed position to easily scurry away if necessary.

"who are you?" she challenged the intruder hidden among the shadows.

"someone who will get what he wants," the young boy stepped out of the dark, and his eerie smile became visible along with his intimidatingly taller height.

jay stood up in sudden alarm, not recognizing the male nor his voice, and skimmed rapidly through her surroundings to try to find the safest direction in which she could run.

"okay," she hummed. "but i don't even fucking know you. so, don't fucking tell me what to fucking say or not say, alright? this dirty mouth belongs to me only, alright, asswipe? leave me the fuck alone before i fu–"

he rapidly dashed over to her and slipped his hand over her mouth to interrupt her rant. "shh," he mumbled in her ear, and she squirmed from his tight grip on her waist. "this will only take a second."

"ahh!" she squealed when she felt him fiddling with the length of her skirt. "bitch–"

"i know you've done this before, jay parker. stop trying to act so innocent. just because jungkook can't get you doesn't mean i can't," he purred, rubbing his hand on the surface of her crotch and chuckling evilly when she failed to kick him away. "stop fighting it, kitten. i can make you feel good. just trust me."

hot tears began streaming down her face as his fingers roughly groped her. "p-please!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, but it was to no avail because his persistent hand was still covering her mouth. all she could do as he mercilessly felt her up was try to figure out how to escape his tormenting touch.

"aish!" he pulled his hand back when she harshly bit down on the exposed skin. she took his distraction as her chance to wriggle away from his grasp and sprint towards the nearest sidewalk.

but the young boy was swift in ignoring the throb of pain on the palm of his hand and quickly snaked an arm around her abdomen, resisting her cat-like scratches and completely ignoring her loud cries for help.

"gah! leave me alone, you fucking creep. help! help me! rape! rape!" she used her liberty of voice to inform any pedestrian, who might've been casually passing by without notice, about her troubled situation.