" You know you took my hoodie home last night? " He spoke, and she shrugged, focusing on his hand but quickly looking back to his eyes.

" I like it.. but it's yours so I can give it back... " She spoke in a rush, and he shook his head.

" You can keep it, " He spoke as he retracted his hand from hers. Noticing the little pout forming on her lips, he smirked to himself on the inside as he continued.

" Do you want to come to sit by me? " Almost instantly, Ingrid perked up and nodded her head. He scooted over to the side, and she quickly stood up and slid into his side of the booth. He wrapped his arm around her tiny waist and pulled her closer to him, causing her to let out a soft squeal. Leaning down to her ear, he whispered.

" ..Much better.. " She timidly laid her head on his shoulder and took in the scent of his intoxicating cologne. 

He pushed some flyaway hairs out of her face, and she relaxed even more under his touch. Something about him made her feel.. safe, protected, and other feelings she didn't quite understand yet. She was so fascinated by his tattoos, his aura, just him in general. 

Checking his watch, he saw that it was about time he got back to the shop. He contemplated on whether or not to take Ingrid with him because if he asked, he knew that she'd most likely say yes. 

" It's about time I got back to the shop doll face... do you want to come with? " Sitting up, Ingrid nodded her head.

" Yes.. " She said, trying to hide her excitement, and Tristian chuckled.

They both got out of the booth, and he made sure she put on her coat. She cleaned up her mess on the table and left $5 for the drink and snack she had earlier. Walking out the café, Ingrid immediately gripped onto the bottom of his jacket. 

Tristian could see from afar that she trusted too quickly. It was a good thing for her to trust him because he had no bad intentions whatsoever, but for those who did, he hoped she didn't trust them this quickly.

It was less than a ten-minute walk to the shop, and he would occasionally look back at her to see if she was alright, to which she was. She, on the other hand, was more concerned about looking up at him and watching him clench his jaw or fist when just the slightest thing irritated him. 

Entering the shop, he made eye contact with Kane and James, and they smirked at him as they saw Ingrid following him inside. He paid them no mind and walked over to his station. He grabbed her small hand and sat her on a chair by his desk. She took off her coat and focused her eyes back on Tristian. He took off his jacket, and she watched as his muscles bulged through his long sleeves.

 Kane walked over to the two and waved. " Hey Ingrid, didn't expect to see you here. " She gave a small wave in return.

" Hi, Kane.. " 

" So, what's your answer to Friday night? " Tristian looked up at his friend and glared. Ingrid noticed and looked between the two as her eyebrows furrowed. She could clearly see Tristian was not thrilled about Kane's question.

" W-what's Friday night? " She asked, and Kane shrugged, his smirk never leaving.

" I thought Amber and May would have told you.. That's when the gym has a boxing tournament. They have one every few weeks or once a month... I'm surprised they didn't tell you. Tristian's one of the gym's best fighters."

" Kane, you didn't need to tell her that.. " Tristian said as he tried to suppress his anger, and Ingrid looked up at him.

" ..Do you not want me to come? " He sighed as he set his tools down.