Christmas Special- Part 1

You woke up early on Christmas Eve, not knowing what today was. You got out of bed and into Angela's room. She was still asleep so you left her and checked Hana and Lúcio's room. After seeing they were both still sleeping you went to Genji's room. You knocked and after about 30 seconds the door opened revealing a tired Genji. He had long loose pants covered with candy canes, and no shirt that reveleved his muscular body. You smiled at him and said, “Hiii Genji!”

“Hi Y/N.” He said tiredly. You grabbed his hand and dragged him out of his room.

“Wait, let me get dressed appropriately first.”, Genji said walking back to his room. He grabbed clothes from his drawers and walked to the bathroom. You sat on a chair near a desk. Shortly after Genji walked out wearing black pants and a sweater with candy canes, that looked simalar to his pants.

“ Alright, let's go.”, He said walking towards the door with you. You were still wearing your pajamas that wear covered with snowflakes.

“ Y/N. Let's get you dressed so we can go out.” He said.

“Okay. But where are we going to go?” You asked.

“Tomorrow is Christmas, so we can go get presents for everyone.” Genji said. You nodded and walked to your room. Genji opened the drawers and looked for something “Christmasy”. He found pants with Christmas trees on it, and a sweater with Santa and his reindeer on it.

“Here. Put these on, then we can go.” Genji left the room so you could get dressed. You took off your blue pajamas and put them in your hamper. Then you put on the pants and sweater and walked over to the drawers and got socks with candy canes on them. You put your brown boots on, and your pink winter coat. You grabbed your hairbrush and walked out of the room.

“Genji. Will you brush my hair please?” You asked. He looked at you and nodded. He gently brushed your (hair length) (hair color) hair and gave you the brush back. You walked back into your room put the brush down and got a green and red hair bow and clipped it in your hair. You walked back out of your room and found Hana talking to Genji. Hana looked over at you.

“Hi Y/N!” Hana exclaimed.

“Hii Hana!!” You said back with a huge smile.

“I'm going to go shopping with you! Is that okay?” She asked/said. You nodded while grinning.

“Okay! I have to get dressed so let's go to my room.” Hana said. The three of you walked to Hana's room and waited outside her pink door. She quickly came back out in blue ripped jeans, a red sweater with her as a gingerbread cookies on it, brown boots, and her purse.

“Alright! Let's go!” Hana shouted.

You all walked outside, with you in the middle and Hana and Genji on the sides. When you arrived at the mall you went with Genji and Hana went by herself. When you found something for Hana you would switch to shop with her. You and Genji walked into GameStop. You looked around at all the cute stuffed animals while Genji looked at the games. You and Genji didn't find anything so you walked to a makeup store (I don't know any sorry >-<). You looked at the lipstick section and found a kit of 6. (Is that a thing?)

“Genji! Let's get this!” You said holding up the lipsticks. He walked over and looked at the box.

“I think she’ll love it!” Genji replied.

You carried the box to the cash register.

“Hello. How may I help you?”, the lady asked.

“Hello. We would like to buy this.” Genji said and handed her the box.

“Oh. Umm, you get to pick cases for all of them and you can engrave a message in them if you'd like.” The lady explained to us.

“Oh, what options do we have for the cases?” Genji asked. The lady handed us a pamphlet. You flipped through the pages.

“I like these!” You exclaimed. You pointed to one with a pink bunny on it, a penguin with a hat, a reindeer, a game controller, and on the other two you engraved the word D.VA. After you got the lipsticks you walked out of the store and sat on a bench to wait for Hana. You hugged Genji.

“Thank you for buying that.” You told Genji. He hugged you back and said, “ You’re welcome.”

Hana soon came to shop with you.

“What should we get Genji?” Hana asked. You shrugged. Then you thought. In his room he had lots of figures.

“He has lots of figures in his room. We can get him a figure!”

“That's a great idea Y/N!” Hana exclaimed. You both walked to a store where figures were. When you looked around for a while you called over Hana.

“Hana! Hana! Look at this one! Genji will love it!” You exclaimed. Hana looked at it. It was a little girl with long blonde hair. She wore a orange robe that had a cute hamster face on it. She came with multiple faces and accessories.

“ I love that anime!” Hana said.

“ So can we get it?” You asked.

“Of course” Hana said getting a worker. After paying for it you left and met back with Genji and shopping for everyone else.

~~ So I'm tired and want to get this out tonight so, I'll tell you what you got everyone. For Mercy you got a new dress. You got Lúcio new headphones that were very high tech. And for most the other people you got ……. I have no creativity I'm sorry~~

After buying everyone a gift, you walked back to headquarters. And put all the gifts under the Christmas tree.  

~~~~~~~~ Time skip to night~~~~~~~~

You walked to your room taking off your sweater, pants, socks, and hair bow and putting them back where they belong. You then opened the drawer holding your pajamas and picked the ones with santa and his reindeer in them. You put them on and brought a brush and hair tie to Angela's room.
" Hi Mommy." You said. Angela looked at you and smiled, " Hello Y/N." She said.
You went on her bed and sat on her lap handing her the hairbrush and tie.
As she brushed your hair you talked.
"What did you do today?" Angela asked.
" I bought everyone presents for Christmas!" You told her.
" Wow." She replied.
"There! Your hair is done." She said. She then gave you a hug and kissed your forehead.
"Goodnight sweetie!" Angela said.
" Night Mommy!" You replied.
You walked back to your room and snuggled with your blankets and stuffed animals. You quickly fell asleep excited for the day ahead of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 So I need sleep so I'm going to publish another part tomorrow hopefully, if not sometime next week. I don't have very good signal either so that might affect the publish date too. *shrug* Oh     Thank you all so much for 1k reads!! That made me so happy to see. And I hope you all have a great Christmas, if you celebrate it. If you don't, I hope your holiday you celebrate is/was wonderful!! See you all soon, hopefully >-<. Byeee :v :3.  (1225 words)