Chapter 1

A/N You are a two year old girl.
================================

You were lying on the floor of your demolished house. You haven’t eaten real food for a week, you have only eaten food out of people’s garbage cans.Your parents were killed during the omnic crisis right in front of you. You could hear them suffering while you were running as fast as you could.You didn’t know a lot because you were only two. As you were sobbing loudly you didn’t hear footsteps coming up to you. You stopped crying when you felt someone shaking your shoulder. You looked behind you to see a lady. She had blonde hair and had angel wings. “Hello there sweetie. Are you okay?”, she asked. You shook your head no. “What’s wrong?”, she questioned. “My mommy and daddy won’t move, and i’m not sure what to do.”, you responded. “Oh my, could you show me them?”, she asked. You nodded and brought her to you dead parents. “See!, They won’t move!” you said. Angel person then looked at them and looked back at you with a sad expression. “Ummm, sweetie?”, she said. “Yes?”, you responded. “I don’t think your parents will wake up anytime soon. Would you like to come with me? I’ll take care of you.”, she said. Your eyes lit up. “Me live with you? Really! I’d love to!”, you exclaimed. She took your hand and walk outside with you to a big ship. When you walk on you saw a bunch of people. “Angela, why do you have a kid?” said a grumpy old man. “Jack she was all alone in her house with no food!” she said. “And her parents are dead.” she whispered so you couldn’t hear her. “Fine, but she’s your responsibility.” the grumpy mad said. You and angel lady sat down. You looked at all of the other people. There was a brown hair girl with orange goggles, a girl in a giant pink robot, a green robot man, and a brown hair girl with a fuzzy blue coat. Robot man saw you staring at him and decided to say hi. “Hello there.”, he said as waving to you. “Hello!”, you said as waving back and smiling. “What’s your name?”, he asked. “I’m Y/N!”, you answered while smiling. “That’s a beautiful name, I’m Genji.”, he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, this is my first story so if it’s bad sorry. (403 words)