Heartbeat

Okay guys! I WIN! @Carrie-AnnFont, @sidster0000, @flamethrower1135! DO YOURS! I know we changed the song when you guys talked to @Eve_Revel5! 

I sang a song as I began to dance in my room. (Papyrus's) I didn't know what I was doing, until I began to really get into the song, swirling my hands in circles on my wrists. I wasn't thinking about what I was thinking. I just know that the song that was playing on the radio was catchy, and I loved it!

I closed my eyes, and began to just let myself move to the beat. I never heard the door open. I sang out, unable to stop as I began to sing, hoping that this would be a good time. I chuckled, unable to stop myself from giggling as I twirled to the beat, letting my dress lift up a little bit. I was dancing like nobody was watching. I loved dancing! And singing!

Then, I heard something from behind me. I jumped, until I realized that Papyrus was clapping to the beat, leaning on the wall. I tried my best to ignore him, and let myself just sit there. I didn't think about this. I wouldn't think. Thinking spoiled the movement.

When I started back up, I felt a hand on mine. I twirled, and didn't know what I was doing until I felt him against me. He swung me out, and I chuckled as he had exaggerated movements for the dancing. He laughed, and I sighed, letting myself relax as I began to sing again. He got that look in his eye, but it was different from all the other guys. This look was more kind, more understanding of me as a person.

I twirled, and he spun me around a few times. I got dizzy now, and chuckled like a madwoman as he caught me with his chest. He held my hands up, and cocked his head to the sides, "Are you alright?" I nodded. I felt my heart beating in my chest, feeling it quicken as if it was nothing. What was he doing? It was the dancing! But, no, it had been fine a few seconds ago.

He hugged me, and spoke slightly, "I. . .um. . .Sirena. . .I was thinking. . ." I shook my head, and put a finger to his 'lips.' I smirked, "Don't think. Just dance." He shrugged and began to pull me into his arms. I spun in his arms, and he didn't think, I could tell.  He just spun me freely, and caught me in his arms as I nearly fell backwards from my dizziness. 

Ha! And people said I wouldn't be able to get him to get off the ground a little bit!

When he pulled me close to him again, I felt him press his 'lips' to mine. I lost my train of dancing, and nearly tumbled to the ground in that moment. He hugged me, and spun me around, "Sirena, you're so beautiful."