Chapter IX

(Author-nim's pov.)

      It didn't take long for Jimin and Jungkook to come down from their shared room and prepare the table. It was all done in a fair amount of time actually. Jimin placed an even amount of plates on the table along with the silver wear. Jungkook was the one picking the proper flowers for dinner and which candles to lit. Presentation was always key in the household of the Kim's. This meant that no matter what it was, it had to be presented in the best way possible. But of course, the children of the Kim family are secretly rebellious. 

     Everyone came down from their rooms in causal, yet formal clothing. They weren't to dressed over the top, just your everyday attire. The one who stood out the most was Namjoon for only wearing a white t-shirt and sweats. For a while, the youngest was trying to argue with Namjoon for telling him to stop wearing plain white t-shirts when he wears them as well. "Your just a hypocrite! That's all you are~", said Jungkook before he was interrupted by Yoongi. "Yah Kook shut your mouth you shouldn't talk back to any of us you know that well. Plus who cares if you wear plain t-shirts", Yoongi sighed as he sat down in his chair. He hated hearing so much noise at the dinner table. Sometimes moments like these made him feel old when in fact Seokjin was the oldest.

   "I care! That brat leaves so many unclean t-shirts all over our bedroom floor! You know it's my room to you rascal", Jimin continued the 'argument' with a statement, well more like a complaint. But Jungkook just scoffed as he looked at Jimin, "Jimin I could say the same thing about your stinking boxers all over the bathroom", Jimin couldn't hold back after that embarrassing fact, so he kept yelling at the youngest. Stating how he's older than Jungkook and insisted he should be called hyung.

   Taehyung wanted to say something so bad at the moment. He felt like he needed to but what exactly though? 'Damn I feel... like I should say something', is what Taehyung thought to himself. In stead he decided to keep quiet. 'What would I even say? There is nothing I could even say to help', he concluded as he looked to the kitchen. He was hoping his mother would come out soon and serve dinner. Dinner, from today on, will be forever different for him. He didn't mind it though, it just meant there would be more voices to fill up the dinning table.

    Back at the farm there wasn't much talk because after all it was just him and his father, along with his grandmother. Despite that fact, dinner time was never to quiet. It was calm and relaxing when being compared to working with noisy people out in the fields. But nonetheless, it was never so lively as it is eating with his half brothers and mother. It especially wasn't so pleasingly loud when whether his father or grandmother were still working. And it was nerve racking when none of them were there to accompany him for dinner. 

    He liked this, this noise of complaints coming from his, well his brothers now. The noise pleasingly filled his ears and he just smiled oh so brightly with his boxy grin. A few eye's caught his warm and joyful smile. The way Taehyung's eyes almost disappeared in crescents as his lips formed into a thin lines, perfectly shaping his boxy smile. White teeth glowing in beauty while his entire expression blew up with happiness and genuine joy. Those eyes who caught this were Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin's eyes.

   But everyone's attention was stolen when their mother walked into the room with pots and bowls of food. Shrimp Alfredo with a strawberry vinaigrette salad, along with garlic bread, bruschetta, lasagna, and finally another salad of quinoa and avocado.  

  Honestly, Taehyung couldn't tell what anything was as his mother laid down everything in front of them. But no doubt did it all look and smell appetizing. The only thing he could recognize from the dishes laid out for them would be the salad, but it seems different from what he's used to seeing. It had white little chunks that resembled snow but he assumed it was cheese maybe. It also had blueberries and strawberries, something he very isn't used to. The salads he had before were full of tomatoes and other greens, never fruits. There was also a pink liquid that was next to the bowl. All of this is so new to him, but he must adjust and get used to it. 

   "Mom is Dad not coming to dinner again?", Namjoon asked curiously as he looked at his mother. She sat in her chair before she spoke up, after all even with Seokjin's and Taehyung's help it as still he hassle for her to cook, she was tired for short. "He won't be coming by again, he seems to have gotten busier by the minute in his office back at work", she said unfazed. No one was surprised actually, maybe Jungkook but what he felt wasn't shock but slight anger. Out of them all, Taehyung was the only one confused and shocked. 'What kind of father would miss dinner with the family?'.

    He thought  as he looked at everyone at the dinning table. No one was complaining though, even though Taehyung thought they should they didn't. So dinner went on with "small talk" and loud laughs that were caused from picking on one another. It was good, no it was calming and joyful. Something in Taehyung reassured him that he would get used to this, with time and patience nonetheless. He secretly teared up as he started eating along with everyone else with a small whisper to himself, "I miss you already, Appa...".

----------------------------

Any good? idk i think I should have worked on it more but i ish stress and no

anyways im dying because uthbwfr43gho;kml 

its cold~

fml~

#getreadyforchapterXofOppa!