Chapter Eight: Plan Backfired

Before I start, there are some Spanish terms used in this chapter, for those who do not understand Spanish, I have the translations here:

Lo siento, ¿qué? : I'm sorry, what?

Perdón? ¿Se puede hablar en español? No puedo hablar English : Pardon, can you speak in Spanish? I cannot speak English.

Déjame ir : Let me go

inglés : English

Liam's POV

Niall, Louis and I thought that I'd be fun to go on the balcony and greet the sea of fans that were waiting down on the streets, cheering and singing our songs, demanding all of us to come out. As we entered the balcony, we were met by thousands of young fans yelling, screaming, screeching, waving their banners and signs, flashing their cameras at us. The energy level was so high that it reminded me of concerts which I hadn't performed at for months now. The enthusiasm and dedication of the whole fandom never failed to amuse me. They were all so loving. I don't think anyone deserves that kind of love and dedication. I quickly clicked a picture of the crowd and tweeted it. This was a very good beginning to this very long tour.

Zayn's POV

I finally woke up. The sound of those fans screaming was just too had to ignore now. I guess they caught a glimpse of one of us. Niall probably, because I can't see him anywhere inside the room.

Anyway I just want to lay here in the bed and go off to sleep again. But that is just wishful thinking. We were going to have a busy day today. Just as I set my foot on the carpeted door, I heard a series of knocks. More like someone pounding on the door. Ugh!

Striding towards the door, I opened it in annoyance.

"Wake up Zee! Its 8:30! You were supposed to be awake almost 30 minutes ago! We have an interview to do and then a photoshoot. Besides, Liam, Louis and Niall are already in the balcony." Harry said as he pushed past me into the room, plopping himself down on the couch.

"Well I know what time it is, and if they are in the balcony, why aren't you there? And where is Lex by the way?" I asked walking back inside.

"Because I'm here! Waiting for you, trying to be a good mate. And I forgot to knock at her door. I'll go call her. Be ready by then. You can come back and shower or whatever. Just put on some clothes." He said, gesturing towards my boxer clad body.

"I'll be out in 5."

Harry walked out of the room leaving the door open. I could hear a similar pounding on the next door. I walked towards my opened suitcases and flicked a white T-shirt and a pair of old jeans. Discarding the pajamas, I slipped on the jeans and the t-shirts. I then put on a denim jacket. Walking towards the bathroom, I heard the room door softly banging against the walls and frantic voice summoning me. Harry just can't be a little patient can he?

"Zayn! ZAYN! Lex won't open her door! She's not replying to me." Harry said frantically.

"She may be sleeping." I noted.

"C'mon! No one can sleep in such a loud atmosphere. And plus I've already yelled her name more than 10 times already." Harry replied.

"Well that's true. Let's both try, maybe she'll hear us this time." I replied as I picked my phone and walked out of my room into the corridor.

"Alex open up! We've got work to do! Get up!" I yelled from outside the door, pounding at the door.

"She's not in her room Zayn." Someone said from behind.