Chapter Six: Pre-tour Anxiety

Time passes by very quickly when you are nervous. There was less than a week left for the tour to start. We were leaving for Columbia in two days. The nerves were killing me. I had never felt so anxious before. This would be my first live concert in a country that was not mine. Not only did I fear the rejection, but I also feared the idea of not having my parents with me. My parents were present at all the performances that I had so far. But this time they weren't call coming along. Obviously they wouldn't, they both had work and they wouldn't fly overseas just for a few performances. Also I had never ever performed for such a huge crowd. It was going to be insane. I could feel it.

We kissed, I fell under your spell.

A love no one could deny

Don't you ever say I just walked away

I will always want you

I can't live a lie, running for my life

I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball

I never hit so hard in love

All I wanted was to break your walls

All you ever did was wreck me

Yeah, you, you wreck me

"Hello?" I said absentmindedly answering my loud phone.

"Lex! This is Harry. Are you busy?" He asked.

I glanced around the room. My two suitcases were neatly packed and placed in the corner of my room. I had never been the 'pack early before a trip' type of person, but Melissa had come down early morning to make sure I had packed. She is so controlling at times. Sigh.

"Uhh.. Not really. Why?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, I was wondering if you'd come over. You could help me pack perhaps? I'm really bored." He said.

"Alright! I'll be there in thirty."

"Good. I'll order us some lunch then." Harry said before he hung up.

I called up my driver to ask him to drop me at Harry's. Being sixteen can be frustrating at times.

*At Harry's *

"Hello hot lady! What brings you here today?" I looked at him in bewilderment before I spotted a cheeky grin plastered on his face clearly telling that it was a joke.

"Well, a particular loser called me here." I said shooting an equally cheeky grin.

"Well come on in then." He said making way into the house.

His house was the same size as mine, only a bit less messier with a lot more awards and trophies.

"So what do you want to do?" Harry asked as he sat himself down on the high stool at the kitchen table.

"I think we should pack first and then hang out. What say? There's no point putting off the packing."

"Good point. Sometimes you just seem so much more sensible than me." He grinned.

"That's 'cause I am more sensible than you, old guy!" I said shooting my tongue out.

"Ha ha! Very. Funny." He said, making a mock-disgusted face.

"Whatever. Just move you lazy person."

Halfway through the packing, Louis called up Harry asking if Harry wanted to hang out with him and Niall. While Liam called me asking me my whereabouts. Which is how, by the end of the packing, all the other guys ended up at Harry's.