Chapter 9: How Far Are We From You Now

Start from the beginning

It took three years to build the character up, and another year to finally go public. He took down mafia families that had a connection with his 'plan.'

27 hacked into famiglias' top secret files and shared it in the underground market. Through the help of random passerbys there, they helped spread the information. And if other mafia famiglias didn't take the people involved in that group in his information down, he would have done it himself.

Even the Vindice got wind of such information, some secrets that only they knew. That's when they realized that they were also being hacked without even noticing. It was bad enough that 27 would interfere in their job by killing off their so-to-be prisoners, he had also trespassed into their territory through technology. Immediately the hunt for 27 began, as he became an official criminal through Vindice's Wanted List.

---

Tsuna frowned as he eyed his laptop screen. A sigh wearily escaping his mouth, "I'm also wanted by Vindice now? They finally noticed?"

He leaned back in his chair, turned it around to look at the night sky through his office window.

'I was able to access much more information from Vindicare to confirm my suspicions on my targets, and... I was able to find out why Mukuro was there and what Fuuta was searching for.' Tsuna thought.

He massaged his throbbing temple, 'Mukuro went to find information on them, he probably needed assistance from the outside when he was inside. Most likely he used Fuuta by saying it's a way to help me... Ugh. Mukuro... What are you doing? Are you planning on betraying Vongola?'

Tsuna widen his eyes and shook his head, 'What are you thinking Dame-Tsuna? Mukuro betray me? What's in it for him. He wouldn't do something that'd put Chrome in danger, that much I know for sure.'

He frowned, 'Unless...' lost in thought he suddenly shot up from his seat sweating, "Betray Vongola?"

"Who is going to betray Vongola?" A voice calls out to Tsuna.

Tsuna jerked with fright, "Big brother! Wha-what are you doing here?" he smiled.

Ryohei frowned before smiling, "I'm leaving again."

"Ah! That's right! You have the world championship coming up right?" Ryohei nodded and Tsuna continued, "That's right, you took up that stage before coming back. Hn. We should send you off properly then!"

"There's no need, I just came to say goodbye. Lambo and Chrome should be asleep by now. And Gokudera seems to be working hard to take up my share of missions." Ryohei lightly laughed.

Tsuna stared at his sun guardian, "Is there something wrong? Ryohei?"

The white haired male glanced at an open laptop on Tsuna's desk, "I'm curious about what you meant by betray Vongola."

Tsuna lightly closed his laptop, "Oh, that? I was... Uh..."

Ryohei chuckled, "You don't have to tell me, I'm just extremely worried about you guys here."

Tsuna smiled at his caring friend, "Hn. I understand. For now you don't need to worry about it. I'll be watching you on tv when you're up in the ring. Neh?"

Ryohei grinned, "I'll be off then," he bro hugged Tsuna, "Hn! Take care. I know you'll win."

The brunette watched as his sun guardian got into the black car from his office window.