NINETEEN ⚡️ PLANNING

I don't own anything but original characters I may add.

⚡️

Chapter 19 - Planning

⚡️
A/n: I made the date December 1st in honor of the new story that will be uploaded on the first and this story ending on probably the 2nd

⚡️A/n: I made the date December 1st in honor of the new story that will be uploaded on the first and this story ending on probably the 2nd

"We never had to force love. We were drowning in it the moment we met" {perry poetry}

"Welcome to my planning session!" I announced with a dramatic bow, "Let's start with the biggest part; London. You guys have heard of London, right?" The heroes rolled their eyes but went along with my improperly timed antics, "Good, because Klarion's planning on destroying it."

"What?" The team, league and Outcasts yelled in unison, my cheeriness taking a sharp turn.

"It's part of a multi-step plan. I remembered it while I was showering the other day. He was still planning it while I was with the villains, but I know he wouldn't just completely change the plan. Especially when he probably thinks I've forgotten it. He would hit London first, then other major cities around the world. It would send everything into chaos and he would take control, feeding off the chaos."

"So we stop him now."

"Smart, but no," I shook my head, "We stop him when he's trying to take London. He'd put all of his power into whatever leads up to that. He's counting on that chaos to recharge him before he can move on. We go in and take him out before that can happen."

"Klarion thrives off chaos, as long as there is chaos in the world, we will not be able to kill him," Doctor Light argued.

"That's where you're wrong," I smirked, "I spoke to the person who got to see his weaknesses; my mom."

"Your mom?"

"Yep. And thanks to her, I know how to stop him," I pulled a few schematics and strategies onto the screen, "Excuse my sucky drawing, you should be able to tell who's who. The league will go in first, he'll be expecting you. Put up a fight, but let yourselves be defeated. He'd use you as an example, put you against his very worst. Trust me, you have no idea how bad his worst can be."

"So we take him down from the inside," Batman finished.

I shook my head in disagreement again. The league's eyes widened in shock, "You fight to survive, then you handle whatever guards he has from the inside out. The team will be the ones to face him."

"The team? They're training. There's a reason they aren't part of the league," Green Arrow protested.

"You were the ones to choose them for this training and look at how far they've come! Don't trust me, trust them. If I'm going to end all this, once and for all, then the team are the only people I can do it with."