X factor

Sofia pov: today is the day me and zayn audition to the X factor as solos it's 9:00 in the morning neither zayn or I wanted to wake we actually went to sleep at 3:00am.my mom and dad came into my room and threw a bucket of cold water in my face and told me to wake up .i stayed in bed a little longer and heard zayn yelling I bet they drag him out of bed AND threw water on him you see zayn is a very heavy sleeper and I'm not so they go more harsh on him .

Later that night ....................................................................................

It's time for zayn to audition he Finnish his song ,He sang "Let Me Love You" by Mario. All three judges Simon, Louis, and Nicole gave him a 'yes' I was so happy but sad because what is they don't like my voice I started thinking all this thoughts that I didn't here my name being called until zayn pinch me in the arm I let out a big shriek I didn't even realize that my microphone was on until I heard people's laughter .i walk out on stage and heard a faint good luck from zayn I saw simon looking at me with a questioning look on his face I said a shy hi to the judges they smiled and I regain some confidence ,they ask what song I was singing and I said forever young by Alphaville I smiled at the end of the song I open my eyes and saw the other judges. Standing up but simon he look deep in thought.

Simons pov: I look at Sofia those eyes look so familiar than it click she my niece my only niece to be exact she is princess Sofia and my brother is king Alexander .king Alexander is my brother but nobody knows and I wanna keep it that way ,I didn't even realize that Sofia stop singing I saw Louis and Nicole waiting for my answer I smiled and said yes Sofia had and exited look on her face she came running to us to give us a hug security saw and quickly came to take her away but I sway my hand and told him it's ok she smiled at us and gave us a thank you we nodded I look at her and gave her a smiled before living the stage. I really did love her when she was with us .(not in that way )I love more than a niece I loved her as a daughter.

Zayns pov : I saw Sofia rushing to give the judges a hug omg what am I ganna do she is going to embarrass herself when they denied her hug but no simon hugged her back he smiled at her than she came running back to me and jump on me I lost balance and fell on top of a guy with curly hair and green eyes me and Sofia said our sorry but he kept looking at Sofia suddenly Sofia went running up to leo and kissed him he quickly kissed back I went up to mom and dad so went can start heading home I turn around and called Sofia and Leo to come they nodded and I turn to the other way and saw the curly hair with green eyes still looking at my sister whatever I said

Leo's pov: I saw a guy with curly hair and green eyes looking at my girlfriend I sent daggers to him he didn't even notice wtf I ignore him and hug Sofia close to me.

Sofia pov: I saw curly still looking at me and I have a feeling Leo notice I look at him and saw he was sending daggers at curly guy

At home ***********************

**************************

(Still Sofia's pov) so Leo left two hours ago and zayn my parents Alex and Darcy are eating dinner we are eating tacos and roasted chicken I smiled to myself at the thought of me helping my parents with money suddenly I feel something hit me while am eating I look down and saw a pice of chicken on my plate I look up and saw my parents in deep conversation and Darcy and Alex almost eating their plate I turn to zayn and he was smiling like crazy I grabbed the piece of chicken again and threw it again but I was cough by my parents when the chicken in mid air they told me not to waste food I looked at them and heard zayn snickering from the background eventually the night came and I couldn't sleep so I went into zayn's room without knocking and saw him watching a movie he looked up and I saw him crying I looked at the tv and saw memories of us I felt a tear slipped zayn made room for me and hugged me then he started to say ...................

Cliffhanger I'm tired and I have school tommorow I'll tried to add another chapter if I can ✌️✌️😋