Lost princess (harry styles fanfic)

Sofia's pov:today is my birthday yay! We'll basically all I'm doing is going to school but in other words THE LIVING HELL (in a funny voice like if she was dying in the movie the wizard of oz the witch )zayn shut up you know how much I love that movie and all Disney movies."well not my fault " zayn said playing along. We'll sister I'm happy that your finally 16 and were a loud to preform in the X factor and help mom and dad with the money for Darcy and Alex (those are their little siblings)zayn i said yeah he turn around I'm just happy that you treat me like a little

sister when I'm not we all know I'm adopted.

Zayns pov:I saw a tear fell from my sisters eye I ran up to her and hug her .and said don't worry I'll never treat you as If you were adopted.i didn't hear a response. So I was thinking maybe we should go ice skating I said to her she look up and started jumping on the bed I just laugh when I saw her fall down she stood up and gave me a fake death glare and then ask if Perrie, elanour and Leo can come i nodded you see Leo is her boyfriend but mom and dad don't know so she ask if I wanted to go over the rules about dating my little sister to Leo .leo is a great guy but I don't think he is the guy for my sister but what ever makes her happy I'm happy suddenly I look at the time and told her that we needed to get going that we wouldn't want to be late to school she groan but left with a smile on her face. We never and I mean ever gone ice skating this should be fun I said in my mind .Now Sofia is 16 and I'm 17 and tomorrow is Saturday and we are going to preform on the X factor but we are going as solo don't ask why her desion .