ANDRAS: Welsh form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDRAŽ: Slovene form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDRÉ: French form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDREA: Italian form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDREAS (Ἀνδρέας): Greek name derived from the word andros, meaning "man; warrior." In the bible, this is the name of an apostle of Christ and brother to Simon Peter. He is said to have been crucified at Patrae in Archaia. 

ANDREI (Russian: Андре́й): Romanian and Russian form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDREJ: Czech and Slovene form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDREJS: Latvian form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDRÉS: Portuguese and Spanish form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDRES: Estonian form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDREU: Catalan form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDREW: Anglicized form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior." In the bible, this is the name of an apostle of Christ and brother to Simon Peter. He is said to have been crucified at Patrae in Archaia. 

ANDREY: Bulgarian form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDRIA: Corsican form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDRIAN (Андриа́н): Bulgarian form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDRIEN: French form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDRIES: Dutch form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDRII (Андрий): Variant spelling of Russian Andrei, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDRIJA: Croatian and Serbian form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDRIS

Latvian form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

Pet form of Hungarian András, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDRIUS: Lithuanian form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDRIY: Ukrainian form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDRO: Croatian form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDROCLES: Latin form of Greek Androkles, meaning "glory of a man/warrior." 

ANDROKLES: Original Greek form of Latin Androcles, meaning "glory of a man/warrior," from andros "of a man/warrior," and kleos "glory."

ANDRONICUS: Latin form of Greek Andronikos, meaning "victory of a man/warrior." This is the name of many Byzantine and Trebizond emperors.

ANDRONIKOS (Ανδρόνικος): Greek name composed of the elements andros "man, warrior" and nike"victory," hence "victory of a man/warrior." 

ANDRUS: Estonian form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

ANDRZEJ: Polish form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior." In use by the Romani.