Bad Day (Chapter 2)

Ah. What a lovely morning... NOT!

First of all, it's Monday. Second of all, you stayed up all night so you were extra tired in the morning. Third, for breakfast you decided to have tea and biscuits and you accidentally put salt in your tea instead of sugar. You ended up without a breakfast 'cause you didn't have time to make another. When you brushed your teeth you swallowed one of the hairs of your tooth brush and felt like you were choking until you coughed it out. You then stepped out side but it was cold so you went back inside to get a jacket. When you got outside again, you realized that you forgot your school bag....

When you finally got to school, the bell ringed just as you got to your classroom's door so you quickly ran in. The teacher came in soon after you, thankfully she didn't notice that you were late.

--------------------

You were glad when the period finally finished, now it was time for your favorite class, (favorite class). You loved the subject and had all A's, plus the teacher was really nice and helped you a  lot. 

Of course, it wasn't your day today. Turns out the teacher had some business to attend to, so you had a substitute teacher. It was bad, the teacher was horrible and quickly rushed through the lesson and made you solve/do problems/workbooks, while she was on her phone. But that's not all, you didn't know how to do one task 'cause the teacher didn't explain it properly, so you asked her. She just started yelling at you how she just explained it and how you would know it if you payed any attention, which you did, and gave you extra homework. Seriously!?

--------------------

Lunchtime. You were alone again....You noticed that Hyerin wasn't in any of the first two periods and she's nowhere to be seen. But she's not sick anymore, is she? 

Either way, you were sitting alone at the table. Heidi was sitting with her other friends and totally forgot about you. You were just peacefully eating your lunch when Laura walked over to you out of nowhere.

"So, I heard you kissed RM...on the lips... and hugged him." she said, losing breath as she tried to sustain herself from attacking you.

"That's none of your business." you said and tried to act uninterested so she would go away. She, of course, didn't and just stood there for a while.

"How dare you do that to my oppa!? You seduced him 'cause you were jealous of us! You witch!" she shouted causing a scene. By the time she was done everyone was staring at you and whispering to each other. Some were even giggling at you.

Before you could do anything she took her cup of apple juice and spilled it all over you. The giggling got louder and there were a few laughs heard. Now you were mad. You wanted so badly to just slap her across the face, but you held it in. Instead, you took your coke and spilled it all over her.

"AAHHH! MY NEW DREEEESS!" she screeched and you had to put your hands over your ears in order to not go deaf.

"How could you do this to me? First you made my boyfriend cheat on me with you and now you ruined my new dress!? What have I ever done to YOU!?" she shouted while tears started falling down her face. They were obviously fake, but the boys didn't care. If there was a 'cute' girl in a short dress that you could basically see her panties AND if that dress was all wet and you could see her pink bra through it, and if she was upset whoever did that had to pay. Most of the boys got up and started insulting you and pulling your hair while the girls took Laura to a bathroom. You saw Heidi looking at you with a disappointed face as she comforted Laura.

Today was seriously the worst day in your life. You couldn't take it anymore so you ran back home with tears pouring down your face.

--------------------

You didn't feel like visiting BTS today. And you had to do the extra homework. You just needed some alone time. Sleeping was the best answer. Whenever you're having a bad day, just sleep through it and it will pass by quickly. 

You awoke late at night. The thing that woke you up was the sound of your phone vibrating. You opened your phone but had to look away because of the light. When your eyes got used to it, you checked your notifications and saw a lot of new messages. Some of them were from Hyerin, but others were from some unknown number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown : > Hello, this is Rap Monster from BTS.  (sorry guys, I just had to xD)

> Nina? Is this you?

> Hyerin told me this was your number

> ???

> you here?

> she said you aren't answering her either so I'm just gonna assume this is the right number

> are you okay?

> I heard you ran home from school today

> Is everything alright?

> I'm sorry if I'm annoying, I'm just worried about you

> Hellooooouu

> wow, rude

> you're worse than jk

> at least he leaves me at seen... you don't even care if I sent you a message ToT

Nina : < Hey, sorry for not answering you. I ran from school 'cause I wasn't feeling well so slept through the whole day and put my phone on vibrate.

< U here? O.o

< I hope ur not mad

You set Unknown's contact name as Joonie.

Joonie :  > hallelujah!

Nina : < lol

Joonie : > I gotta go to sleep before Jin catches me on my phone.

> It's bed time.

>Night!

Nina : < Night!

< C ya tomorrow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~